Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So ready to just give up..

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:32 PM
  • 16 Replies

I feel like nomatter what I do I either do not O..or mine and DF schedules don't allow BDing when we need too... I am on my first cycle of clomid 50mg and I am cd 17 and NOTHING!!! I have the flashy smiley on Friday but no positive...I was excited I thought for once my body would be "normal" but no my estragen (sp) from the clomid gave me the flashing smiley on the opk...This is so depressing I am guess if no O yet then I won't O at all this cycle..such a bummer! O and I forgot to add I do not like Clomid. I will take it bc I want a baby so badly but I have been depressed and the hot flashes and headaches really suck!

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AshCH
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:38 PM
I'm so sorry! Good luck to you!! I hope you O and get your BFP soon!!!♥
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ChefFatCat
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Bump
mommy2twoboys46
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:44 PM

What does a flashy smily mean? Sorry I have never taken the digital opk's. I am on my first month of Clomid as well. I'm CD 14 and I got a positive opk today. I don't ovulate on my own. The Clomid also made me depressed and gave me a bad headache! The headaches only lasted while I was taking the pills, but I've been unusually emotional and depressed all month.

Nicole1510
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:47 PM

You should start charting , its the best way to help with ovulation , Im on clomid aswell 100mg , and clomid makes ovulation happen it different times. I know people o on cd 15 then cd 18 and as late as cd 21 so your not out yet! Fx for you.

over40bride
by Tracy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Can you talk to your Dr about femera? Pretty sure it's basically the same as clomid but with little to no side effects.

xoxosweetie1566
by Ashley on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Thank you!

Quoting AshCH:

I'm so sorry! Good luck to you!! I hope you O and get your BFP soon!!!♥

xoxosweetie1566
by Ashley on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:41 AM

The clearblue advanced opk gives a flashy smiley 2 days before you get your "peak" smiley...I have gotten flashy smileys since Friday...I called  the company and they said bc of the clomid it is showing flashy smiley bc clomid hightens estragen levels... I just keep crying and I am so depressed..I don't like this feeling at all!

Quoting mommy2twoboys46:

What does a flashy smily mean? Sorry I have never taken the digital opk's. I am on my first month of Clomid as well. I'm CD 14 and I got a positive opk today. I don't ovulate on my own. The Clomid also made me depressed and gave me a bad headache! The headaches only lasted while I was taking the pills, but I've been unusually emotional and depressed all month.

xoxosweetie1566
by Ashley on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Thank you for your reply! I have tried charting but I have a sleep disorder..so i am up and awake 3 times everynight..I couldnt get an accurate temp. And my opks are getting darker (finally) and I am now feeling very crampy so maybe I will O soon! Is it possible to get pregnant if I do O that late on clomid?

Quoting Nicole1510:

You should start charting , its the best way to help with ovulation , Im on clomid aswell 100mg , and clomid makes ovulation happen it different times. I know people o on cd 15 then cd 18 and as late as cd 21 so your not out yet! Fx for you.

xoxosweetie1566
by Ashley on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I have an appointment next Thursday so I will def ask...this stuff is making me crazy! lol thanks for your reply!!

Quoting over40bride:

Can you talk to your Dr about femera? Pretty sure it's basically the same as clomid but with little to no side effects.

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:58 AM
I had to take clomid to get pregnant with my second son. I ovulated late that month (like cd 20 or 21) and I got pregnant. He is a very healthy 3 year old now :-) good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured