Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mz.juice?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:47 PM
  • 9 Replies
Sorry if i totally butchered your screen name.... But I'm looking for your surgery post, when is your surgery? If your had it, how'd it go?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:48 PM
She had it and if i remember right it went ok. BUMP for her tho!
Daph2387
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump!! I hope she gets her BFP!!! She seems so sweet.
mz.juice23
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:24 AM
3 moms liked this
Aww I'm glad to see people care :) warms my heart. I had the HSG Monday morning, Dr decided last min she didn't want to do the surgery to open my cervix cause it could just close up and scar much worse. My right tube is perfect, my left tube seems to have an obstruction but the rad. couldn't see very well so we're all assuming my left tube is fine. She said my uterus looks great for having 3 children and 1 of them being a preemie :) so now DH is seeing the Dr this morning to get a referal for uroligy in about 30mins. So now the waiting game starts lol I'm waiting to O, only CD6.
tiffanydenise
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Good Luck!!!!

Quoting mz.juice23:

Aww I'm glad to see people care :) warms my heart. I had the HSG Monday morning, Dr decided last min she didn't want to do the surgery to open my cervix cause it could just close up and scar much worse. My right tube is perfect, my left tube seems to have an obstruction but the rad. couldn't see very well so we're all assuming my left tube is fine. She said my uterus looks great for having 3 children and 1 of them being a preemie :) so now DH is seeing the Dr this morning to get a referal for uroligy in about 30mins. So now the waiting game starts lol I'm waiting to O, only CD6.

Just.1.More
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad it went ok and hope to see a bfp soon :)

Quoting mz.juice23:

shackelford8610
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

aww good!! I hope you get your BFP soon!!!!!

Quoting mz.juice23:

krissy920
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad it went well for you :) Hoping you get good news about the hubby!!

jerricalynn
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck hun

luvbeinamommy68
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck! hope everything goes great and you get a nice BFP really soon!

Wife to Donald for 6 yrs (Annver. 12/30) and mommy to 6!

Jason 6, Alexis 5, Catelynn 3, Ethan 2 and 2 angels. Baby Fletcher lost to MC 11/13/11 and Makayla lost to premature labor at 24 weeks 5 days 08/17/12 - 08/21/12

You may have left my arms but you will never leave my heart! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)