Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

For those of you who have had very early m/c.. (kinda tmi)

Posted by   + Show Post

How long did you bleed after?

It happened monday, and I had 2 days of heavy bleeding, and today started out like a med flow, and now it is just a small amount? I don't even need a pad now. Weird? Is that normal? Also, I am having twinges in my right ovary. But no cramping, no pain.

My stomach has been upset/sick feeling today as well, but I think it is just my nerves.

Ugh, I hate this :( Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Replies (31-33):
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:58 AM

my mc begining of feb i was 5 wks. i passed one large clot and spotted for 3 days that was it. concieved again 19 days later... best of luck hun sorry for your loss

0_o
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:36 AM

My m/c at 5 weeks was just like a period for about 6 days I had bleeding and spotting for about 2-3 days after.

Disneylove3
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I am so sorry! It's the worst and most devastating thing to go through. I had like a normal period with some cramps. then it got less and less to where I needed only a pantyliner. But I bleed for six weeks but usually only a tiny bit here and there, Off n on. Finally after six weeks I started a normal cycle. Just take it one day at a time. My positive thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN