Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those of you who have had very early m/c.. (kinda tmi)

Posted by   + Show Post

How long did you bleed after?

It happened monday, and I had 2 days of heavy bleeding, and today started out like a med flow, and now it is just a small amount? I don't even need a pad now. Weird? Is that normal? Also, I am having twinges in my right ovary. But no cramping, no pain.

My stomach has been upset/sick feeling today as well, but I think it is just my nerves.

Ugh, I hate this :( Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
B2b07
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I am SO sorry for your loss! When I had mine I bled for a few days like a period and stopped to almost nothing for a couple of days. Then I got up to go to work (4 days after initial bleeding) and had really heavy bleeding and cramps for another couple of days. It lightened throughout the rest of the week like a regular period. Total bleeding was a bit over a week. Best of luck and lots of prayers for you! ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
katamike
by Danielle on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM

bump

LilliesValley
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I mc at five weeks and I had bad cramps for a week but only heavy blood flow for four days. Go to your OB for a following up in s few weeks just to make sure everything came out.
Just.1.More
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:24 AM
So sorry hun hope u get pregnant soon after or when u try again. I've had a few chemicals, 1 ectopic @ 10 weeks and one mc @ 9. took me a while to want to try again. Just had a chemical before this pregnancy so i think we are more fertil after a loss. Good Luck
dj_kern
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:38 AM

So sorry for you loss.

I'm not sure how long i bled because of my mc i had in August because my beta levels were rising as i was bleeding as well.  Started spotting on a wednesday next day er visit betas were up, the following day went to ob's betas up again but still bleeding.  My betas were checked again on sunday and that is when they had fallen from 140 on a friday to 31 on sunday.  I bleed from the wednesday when i started spotting to the following tuesday.  But the from wednesday to that sunday is was more spotting, then light bleeding monday and tuesday then i was done, and got my period 27 days later. 

oh and i think it depends on the person if you are fertile after a mc.  I started trying right away after the bleeding stopped and i havent' gotten pregnant again since.  Still trying. Good luck

Jenn941
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Same thing with me.. First two days was heavy with lots of clots. 3 day heavy flow bright red at times. Today almost nothing! Its all clearing out this is a good sign and we will be back to normal this month! I am having a little cramping today thats just my body get the last bits out. 

Jenn941
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Oh I spotted brownish at the very start of it all.. then the heavy clots came... Next cycle we are going to be extra fertile ! Lets do this! 

katamike
by Danielle on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Yeah same here, the first day the cramps were so bad I could hardly stand it. I had to take a nap and some pain pills. The second day, was still heavy, and the cramps were not so bad. yesterday and today i have had almost no cramping at all , just a headache. today is still a light flow. hope we are back to normal this cycle.

Quoting Jenn941:

Same thing with me.. First two days was heavy with lots of clots. 3 day heavy flow bright red at times. Today almost nothing! Its all clearing out this is a good sign and we will be back to normal this month! I am having a little cramping today thats just my body get the last bits out. 

Jenn941
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I had a terriable headache also for 3 days! and bad bad cramps but af always gives me horrid cramps so I could handle it as I always do.. but it hurts! 

ArmyWife8992
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I am so sorry for your loss (hugs)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured