Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those of you who have had very early m/c.. (kinda tmi)

Posted by   + Show Post

How long did you bleed after?

It happened monday, and I had 2 days of heavy bleeding, and today started out like a med flow, and now it is just a small amount? I don't even need a pad now. Weird? Is that normal? Also, I am having twinges in my right ovary. But no cramping, no pain.

My stomach has been upset/sick feeling today as well, but I think it is just my nerves.

Ugh, I hate this :( Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Replies (21-30):
rwcw89
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:06 PM
I was having really bad cramps the week prior to my mc. Thought af was gunna visit with a vengance. Then got my bfp and 4 days later I began spotting / flow but no cramps. The day I started spotting I. Knew something was wrong, just felt different =( my bf didn't believe me until we went into the er. I had a. Closed cervix but all my tests were negative. However, we tried to look on the bright side. We CAN get pregnant. And its very common for early mc. We haven't had luck since (our timing for bd and ovulation have been off). I hope you have more luck. =) fx

Quoting katamike:

Thanks, I am trying to distract myself. I have good and bad moments. Mine was only 5w2d. I was just heartbroken.The first day I had terrible cramps and back pain, it was awful.
 Yes, Dh and I talked about it and we want to try again right away. I hope the word is true that women have an easier time getting preg. right after a m/c! I also heard that there is a lesser chance of a m/c recurring the sooner you get preg also.
Sorry for your loss :(

Quoting rwcw89:

Mine lasted like a normal pd . No cramps. Kinda stringy (sorry) but was over in 4 to 5 days. Got my next af cycle 27 days later..try to relax, maybeeven distract yourself (I cried for a week. After mine was only 5 weeks). Good luck if you plan to try again. I heard many women are very fertile after a early mc.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Mine was just shy of 7 weeks. I bled for maybe four days total and it was never heavier for me than a normal period. I only had mild cramping the first couple of hours, but I was also taking tylenol for any pain I MIGHT feel. Sorry for your loss.
kayleesmom42328
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Sorry for your loss.
When I had a mc the bleeding lasted about a week. It started heavy then got lighter. I had cramping & contractions. I mc at 9 wks.
Everyone is different so you may have more or less bleeding & feel different.
Emptyfeeling
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Mine came up as SUPER heavy at first, and then after a few days it tapered off into a lighter mode. Sorry for your loss

Jacksmommy30
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I had a dnc 2/8 I bled for 7 days medium-light... AF came exactly 28 days later on March 15th I'm currently on my 2ww well about 1 week three days.

happymotherof6
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:45 AM

I'm so sorry:(

how early was the sweet baby?

merkitaminasi
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:54 AM
I've had two chemical pregnancies and both times my bleeding was exactly like normal af the last one I was 4 wks 5 days along.....very mild cramps
ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:45 AM

it varied for me. 3 were like a heavier period, lasted just as long, but with more weird brownish discharge. This last one was 3 weeks of bleeding off and on.

I've heard some women say they didnt even bleed enough for a "period".

I"m sorry, i hope you are feeling better soon.

summerbear
by Rachel on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:44 AM
My early ones lasted about the same. My last early mc was several years ao. It happened late November. In January I got a bfp with my oldest! Good luck!
mommieofII
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I had a chemical an bled like a normal period for 3 days and then 3 days after that I spotted a little not much for a day. I had the whole ovary twinges yesterday and it makes me think there is still something in there I think I am just making myself think that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured