• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confusing Month.

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:13 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi everyone , A little about myself . My names nicole i have one child who is 3+ years old & have been trying for baby  #2 for 3 years now , we started trying when he was only a few months old. I have PCOS which has left me not ovulating atall on my own. I had to wait a year untill anyone would see me & we only got took seriously when we were at 2 years ttc. Last year i had laprascopy done , no scarring or issue's they did ovarian drilling & everything looked good , so onto clomid 50mg i was on clomid 50mg for 3 months then it decided to stop working on the 4th round so i was upped to 100mg this round & it looks like i have ovulated however fertility friend changed the date on when suspected o was , Was hoping if anyone could help me figure out when it did occure and how many dpo i am. I think it occured on cd 16 due to the dip fertility friend said it was cd 17 and then on cd 20 changed it to cd 20 . Thanks for the help! Im hoping that this will be our month & we will have our xmas miracle!

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Nicole1510
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Hope this gets seen! lol

jjmmcc
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:45 AM
It looks like ff is right. Good luck! Baby dust!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:55 AM
You are 5 days past ovulation today. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Analeigh2012
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:55 PM
I agree, ff looks right.
Lots of baby dust to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)