Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I forgot to update! ( The anencephaly story)

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:18 PM
  • 15 Replies

Hey everyone! If you read my previous posts you would know my baby was diagnosed with a fatal birth defect. We do know that she will pass at sometime but it is unknown when. We found out this month that ITS A GIRL! I wanted to update and share with all of you!

20 wks tomorrow! I am trying to enjoy my pregnancy the best that I can, given what we are facing in the future. I do have more amniotic fluid than normal so they are watching it. If it gets out of hand they will have to deliver. =[ 

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jerricalynn
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:23 PM

awe im sorry im praying for you and your little girl! <3

fleurmegs
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:25 PM

So sorry :(

happy41ce
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:26 PM

I dont want anyone to feel bad for me. I just want to shar emy story and keep those that are/were following in the loop

headingsouth13
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:26 PM

hugs mama

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:27 PM
I applaud your bravery.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RussiansWoman
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Doesnt matter how long she is with you, what matters is that she is a gift to be treasured for however long. =)  Prayers are with you and with your little sweetheart!

EthansMomma2010
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:36 PM
I couldnt say it better.

Quoting RussiansWoman:

Doesnt matter how long she is with you, what matters is that she is a gift to be treasured for however long. =)  Prayers are with you and with your little sweetheart!

kayleesmom42328
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Praying for you & your baby girl. There is a lady on fb that gave birth to a baby boy last yr with this, he lived 8 hrs. Her & her family made the most of those hrs. Her story is very touching. If you want I can message you get name. I don't know her personally but her & her dh share their story very openly with others.
happy41ce
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Thank you. I am actually in a support group that has a couple of hundred people in there that are facing or have faced this problem =]

Quoting kayleesmom42328:

Praying for you & your baby girl. There is a lady on fb that gave birth to a baby boy last yr with this, he lived 8 hrs. Her & her family made the most of those hrs. Her story is very touching. If you want I can message you get name. I don't know her personally but her & her dh share their story very openly with others.

StormiAnn
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Prayers sent your way! Try to look up "Loving London" on Facebook, Jaime & Alissa delivered London 12/7/12- he had anencephaly. I followed their story and while it broke my heart- I also admired their strength and courage ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)