Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy Cramping Ovaries BATMAN!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:36 PM
  • 4 Replies

It's only cd5 and day 3 of Femara... Praying it means it's working!! I can't wait to get that + OPK at it actually mean I will O!!! How are you ladies doing?!! GL & FX!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommy2twoboys46
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:40 PM

I'm on CD 14, finished my first round of Clomid last week, and having horrible cramps as well. Got my positive opk today so I am really excited! These cramps are killer though.

HJMF
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Fx you catch the eggie! I'm super excited to see if this works. If not we will be upping the dose over the next couple months, but I REALLY hope we won't need to!!

Quoting mommy2twoboys46:

I'm on CD 14, finished my first round of Clomid last week, and having horrible cramps as well. Got my positive opk today so I am really excited! These cramps are killer though.

mommy2twoboys46
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Fx to you as well! I hope everything goes good.

Quoting HJMF:

Fx you catch the eggie! I'm super excited to see if this works. If not we will be upping the dose over the next couple months, but I REALLY hope we won't need to!!

Quoting mommy2twoboys46:

HJMF
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Thank you!!

Quoting mommy2twoboys46:

Fx to you as well! I hope everything goes good.

Quoting HJMF:

Quoting mommy2twoboys46:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)