Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

feel like giving up

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:22 PM
  • 8 Replies
My period due the 10 took a test today n no baby maybe ITs boyfriend sperm he 30 with no kids I have 2 he smoke WEED n drinks could that b the problem
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mama91605
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:56 PM
How long have you been trying. My hubby smokes and my ex smoked weed. I have 2 girls with my ex and a girl with Dh and one in the way.
strong_woman
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM
For the past two months hopefully nxt month I was spotting Monday but only when I wipe went away after
DACIA79
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:06 PM
I would take a break instead of giving up just because of his age and that he smokes weed probably isn't the issue if that's the case millions of babies would have never been conceived.

Perhaps its bad timing I would get a fertility monitor.
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Six days before AF is due is really early to get a BFP.  The tests claim to be able to detect the hcg 6 days before AF is due, but if you read the fine print, it'll tell you that it only detects the hcg that early in something like 30-40% of women.

Smoking weed & drinking can hurt sperm - although I think it would take a lot of drinking to really impact it.  Not sure how much weed would.  But being as healthy as possible is always better for ttc for both men & women.

strong_woman
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:44 PM
What's that

Quoting DACIA79:

I would take a break instead of giving up just because of his age and that he smokes weed probably isn't the issue if that's the case millions of babies would have never been conceived.

Perhaps its bad timing I would get a fertility monitor.

strong_woman
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Thanks

Quoting GwenMB:

Six days before AF is due is really early to get a BFP.  The tests claim to be able to detect the hcg 6 days before AF is due, but if you read the fine print, it'll tell you that it only detects the hcg that early in something like 30-40% of women.

Smoking weed & drinking can hurt sperm - although I think it would take a lot of drinking to really impact it.  Not sure how much weed would.  But being as healthy as possible is always better for ttc for both men & women.

DACIA79
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Quoting strong_woman:

Clearblue Easy has a fertility monitor that keeps track in greater detail than what ovulation kits can do.Check Amazon. com for reviews.
strong_woman
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Bout to go see bout it now thanks

Quoting DACIA79:

Quoting strong_woman:

Clearblue Easy has a fertility monitor that keeps track in greater detail than what ovulation kits can do.Check Amazon. com for reviews.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)