Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I'm pregnant what's the next step?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:01 AM
  • 6 Replies
Hi all

I got my bfp yesterday morning and I've booked an appointment for Friday with my GP when I go and tell my gp I'm pregnant what happens from there?
X
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mdawn028
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:15 AM
2 moms liked this
Take care of yourself and the baby. Get rest when u need it. Eat right. Don't drink too much caffeine. Walk when u can for exercise or take water aerobics for pregnant women.Avoid hot tubs and saunas and steam rooms.Drink plenty of water and fluids throughout the day. Take it all in and enjoy every moment of your pregnancy. Congrats I hope all is going well for u.Don't forget to take a prenatal vitamin that has 800 mcg. Of folic acid in it. Don't take one that has too much vitamin A in it. Don't eat raw fish or too much fish with mercury in it . Don't lift to heavy of objects. Congrats and enjoy your pregnancy I hope everything for u is smooth sailing from here and I hope everything goes well for u. If u need someone to talk to I am here for u. Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krystyneh
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to choose a midwife or an OB. Take care of you and the baby and just follow what the doctor says.
j_shorty
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Quoting mdawn028:

Take care of yourself and the baby. Get rest when u need it. Eat right. Don't drink too much caffeine. Walk when u can for exercise or take water aerobics for pregnant women.Avoid hot tubs and saunas and steam rooms.Drink plenty of water and fluids throughout the day. Take it all in and enjoy every moment of your pregnancy. Congrats I hope all is going well for u.Don't forget to take a prenatal vitamin that has 800 mcg. Of folic acid in it. Don't take one that has too much vitamin A in it. Don't eat raw fish or too much fish with mercury in it . Don't lift to heavy of objects. Congrats and enjoy your pregnancy I hope everything for u is smooth sailing from here and I hope everything goes well for u. If u need someone to talk to I am here for u. Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy.

Oh brilliant thank you so much you helped me. I got my appointment Friday so I will just take it fr there. I'm
So excited I can't wait to get a bump
And feel my baby and see my baby. Are you currently pregnant now? X
x_Starr_x
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
make an appt with a OB. or Midwife
mrsallen3912
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

See your doc! :)

Congratulations to you !

Quoting j_shorty:

Hi all

I got my bfp yesterday morning and I've booked an appointment for Friday with my GP when I go and tell my gp I'm pregnant what happens from there?
X

j_shorty
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I booked an appointment thanks
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN