Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

7 days late and still no af!!! Getting impatient!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:52 AM
  • 5 Replies

OMG no af yet!!!!! Ive been pretty regular the last 5 months!!! Im on cd34!!! My cycles the last 5 months have been between 26 and 28 days!!!! I tested on cd29 and cd30, both bfns!!! I have been slightly light headed off and on and ive had mild cramping the last 2 days, some mild cramping when i woke up this morning but no more cramps today so far. I have been constipated the last 2 days as well. This is driving me nuts. I said that if i dont get af this week, i will test again on friday. If i am pregnant, i will only be about 4 weeks along, when i tested with my other 2 kids, i was anywhere between 5 and 7 weeks along. So i figured if i test again this weekend, if af doesnt show, i should def get a bfp. I wish that if af is going to come, she would get here already so i can stop wondering. Even hubby is telling me i have to be pregnant because there is no way my period could be this late. I havent had any spotting or any severe cramping that would be a sign of af being close. Ugh i hate this!!!! Also, i have had alot of white watery cm, so much of it, that when i use the bathroom, i can see it in the toilet(sorry tmi). Ive been having a mildly sharp pain shooting through my woohoo, not really painful. Anyone else been through this and got your bfp? Anyone else going through this right now? Im starting to get more frustrated than anxious.

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
becca3384
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:57 AM
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I am 15 days late for af and have gotten 5 negatives over the last 2 weeks. Just relax and don't pet it stress you too much. Stress can make af not appear. I will tell you what everyone here has told me, you aren't out until af shows! I am trying to get up enough courage to test again today. My doc said if it is 21 days late and still bfn to come in for a blood test.
tryinagain85
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Its sooo hard not to think about it though. Honestly, seeing all the bfps on here doesnt make it any easier, maybe i will take a break from cafemom until af shows or i get my bfp this weekend. I hope you get your answer soon!!! FX and GL!!! 15 days late? Oh boy and here i am complaining about 7 days late. If i was you, i would be pulling my hair out.  Well hopefully you can get a positive blood test when you go to your doctor. My bff told me that her aunt always showed up negative on a hpt, even when she was in her last trimester. Something about how she didnt produce enough hcg in her urine to show up on a home pregnancy test.

Quoting becca3384:

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I am 15 days late for af and have gotten 5 negatives over the last 2 weeks. Just relax and don't pet it stress you too much. Stress can make af not appear. I will tell you what everyone here has told me, you aren't out until af shows! I am trying to get up enough courage to test again today. My doc said if it is 21 days late and still bfn to come in for a blood test.

becca3384
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Gl to you too! I know its hard. I keep thinking I would even welcome af just so that u know. But it doesn't come. There have even been times I think af did show, so I run to the bathroom and nothing. My dh and I have been trying for 2 years for number 2 and this is the first time I have been late at all. It is really hard not to get your hopes up! Hoping for a BFP very soon for you!!

Quoting tryinagain85:

karamelkat9
by Chrissy on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I got my positive at 9 days late. And I kept testing with BFNs up until I got it.

ccoyle4
by Caitlin on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:13 AM
I'm on cd 33 out of an always 28 day cycle. I keep getting iffy tests, so just now I went in for a yes/no blood test. It's all I can do without a doctors order. Ill know either way in 1 hour.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)