Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Update: Question about bleeding, any insight would be helpful!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
So to sum everything up, I had a d and c on the 18 of march waited the ten days and started having intercourse again on the 28 th of march now to April 7 I started bleeding but only when I went to the bathroom, and not every time. Wore a pad all night and nothing until I went pee again this morning still nothing on any pad. Also no pain when I pee???

Update: went to minor emergency room and they were sure enough that I have a uti that they went ahead and gave me antibiotics for it. So we will see...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AustynsMommy4
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Bump! Help!
AustynsMommy4
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Anyone?!?!?
ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:20 PM
I wish I could help but im a no go but heres a bump
AustynsMommy4
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:33 PM
K thanks for the bump!

Quoting ChefFatCat:

I wish I could help but im a no go but heres a bump

tiffluv81
tired mentally. HEY WHERE MY BABY AT? Still not preggo dang it.
Yesterday at 5:32 PM
by Tiffanie on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:34 PM

you should wait after you have your first period after the d&c. I did that before after I had my procedure and i stopped bleeding had sex and kept spotting for 7 weeks everyday. I talk to my doctor he told me my body just went through some trauma and to allow a little more time<9but he was also the one that told me to wait 30 days to try again...(by that time it was past 30 days,)

fx'd good luck hope all will be ok and its just some implantation and you get a bfp pretty darn soon

AustynsMommy4
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Thanks! I am going to go to a minor emergent center and make sure I don't have a uti will update after I know! And thanks

Quoting tiffluv81:

you should wait after you have your first period after the d&c. I did that before after I had my procedure and i stopped bleeding had sex and kept spotting for 7 weeks everyday. I talk to my doctor he told me my body just went through some trauma and to allow a little more time<9but he was also the one that told me to wait 30 days to try again...(by that time it was past 30 days,)

fx'd good luck hope all will be ok and its just some implantation and you get a bfp pretty darn soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)