Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

citalopram...not.sure where to post.

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:50 AM
  • 2 Replies
Anyone take this? I just started this med on Friday. Just wondering if i need to use bc or not. I don't really plan on conceiving right now but I'm not on bc. I just had a miscarriage March 15. So i still need time to heal. My SO is always away working for weeks at a time that's why no bc. I don't want to use the pill or anything... well i guess I'm really trying to ask is if its safe while trying to conceive or pregnancy. Even tho we aren't trying i just want to know. In case it did happen.....Sorry if this doesn't make since.

Its for depression..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Rushn311
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:10 AM

This is the generic for Celexa right? Why would you need bc pills?  It's on the B list says my DR, my friend's DR said the C list. They say the benefits outweigh the risk and my DR left it up to me. I am still taking it for Fibro.

OkWolfe
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:28 AM
I don't need bc. It's just an option. I don't know how i will feel about trying again in a few weeks or months. I just want to know if its safe to take if i did conceive. Sorry if the post didn't make since. I don't know what the b or c lists mean. I've never taken anything before.
yea it is.

Quoting Rushn311:This is the generic for Celexa right? Why would you need bc pills?  It's on the B list says my DR, my friend's DR said the C list. They say the benefits outweigh the risk and my DR left it up to me. I am still taking it for Fibro.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)