Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cold Symptoms and Hot Flashes!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:13 AM
  • 3 Replies

Is anyone else experiencing these symptoms??? i feel like im dying....im exhausted but cant sleep. My boobs get more tender as the days go by. im trying not to get my hopes up because the cramping stopped and i havent seen spotting which i did with my first two...i had a MC in March 2011 but i cant remember when i found out or if i had any symptoms... im a nervous wreck and im hoping these symptoms mean pregnancy...FX

ttctoddler boytoddler girlpunchinghave a nice day

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
showtay
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I've had the same symptoms lately myself. I boobs hurt throughout the day but the most at night and early morning. I have been really hot at night. I've tested several times and got negatives. I'm going to the doctor today to see whats going on. I had some spotting about 2 weeks ago and still got a negative, but my symptoms haven't gone away. I've missed 2 periods at this point and now I'm just concerned. Hopefully you get the result you're looking! :o)

MommyLuvsAK
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:17 PM

i hope all goes well for you...keep us posted about your appointment. and thanks for the well wishes...

Quoting showtay:

I've had the same symptoms lately myself. I boobs hurt throughout the day but the most at night and early morning. I have been really hot at night. I've tested several times and got negatives. I'm going to the doctor today to see whats going on. I had some spotting about 2 weeks ago and still got a negative, but my symptoms haven't gone away. I've missed 2 periods at this point and now I'm just concerned. Hopefully you get the result you're looking! :o)

ttctoddler boytoddler girlpunchinghave a nice day

showtay
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Well....I went to the doc and she did a blood test so I'll know something more in a few days. :o)

Quoting MommyLuvsAK:

i hope all goes well for you...keep us posted about your appointment. and thanks for the well wishes...

Quoting showtay:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)