Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm pregnant and still have a POAS addiction...

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:17 AM
  • 37 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

haha I haven't had it OB confirmed yet... got a blood test Friday, HCG was 54 and I got another test yesterday morning and my levels were 175! but I'm still not convinced hence why I'm still POAS lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babycarney08
by Kim on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too!! I feel ya girly!
korin2012
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:13 AM

congrats

luchmommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:16 AM

I peed on a stick everyday for about 20 days after my first positive. ( I had a whole pkg of strips and had to use them). I would stare at them to see if they looked like they were getting darker........

lifelover104
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I poas for over a week after I found out! haha 

singlemom0710
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Keep us posted.

Quoting marissabrookee:

Mobile Photo

haha I haven't had it OB confirmed yet... got a blood test Friday, HCG was 54 and I got another test yesterday morning so I should hear by this morning if the numbers have doubled or not. But until then... I'm still POAS.

storkneedsgps
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:28 AM
If I ever get pregnant, ill probably take tests for fun! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
X.Rukia.X
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Be careful you can freak yourself out. I know i did with this pregnancy. In the beginning i was poas everyday to make sure the line was getting darker (4 previous mc) and then one day the line was way lighter! Once your HCG gets to a certain level the pregnancy test can't register it and the line will get lighter. I was tracked with bloodwork when i saw the lighter line. My hcg lvls were just abnormally high! At just like 6 weeks i was at 180,000 hcg! So doctor then worried something was wrong. But all is well and we are due in 11 days with our first girl!

I read somewhere that girl babies will have a higher hcg level than boys early on. I didn't get blood work with my three boys so i don't have anything to compare to but with this baby i was above the.average hcg lvl.

Congratulations and i hope u have a wonderful pregnancy :-)
Dswifey111
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:17 PM

I went to the dr, got a blood test, everything doubled, and I still POAS! Haha.. I haven't since then, but I literally went out and bought more just to see that awesome positive!!

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:14 PM

smh girl stop testing you are preggo thats extra money that you dont need to be spending that money you have a new baby coming lol

marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I know haha I'm just paranoid.

Quoting tiffluv81:

smh girl stop testing you are preggo thats extra money that you dont need to be spending that money you have a new baby coming lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)