Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant from DTD on CD 10? Help please!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:33 AM
  • 5 Replies

I've asked this on a bunch of other sites, and never got an answer from anybody, so I thought maybe I'd have better luck here.

CD1 was on Mar. 12, hubby and I DTD on CD10 (Mar 21). I started noticing EWCM a couple days earlier than I normally should have, and suspect ovulation on March 26 instead of the 28th like it "should" have been.

Starting around the 28th, I've been feeling really weird, with pulling and twinging, and cramps, and generally feeling off, almost like I'm fighting off a cold or something. There's also been some vague on and off queasiness, although that comes and goes pretty quickly. I've also been having weird vivid dreams and feel exhausted almost all the time. The cramping, though, is the weirdest for me, because I never get cramping till the last week of my cycle.

AF is due on this Thursday, and by now I would expect to see pre-AF spotting (I usually get 3-4 days of spotting before she makes her appearance). Instead, I'm swiping and finding copious amounts of creamy CM (sorry TMI!) which is either whitish or sometimes tinged a tad yellowish.

All these symptoms are kinda making me nervous. I'm holding out till I'm late to test because I only have one left and I don't want to waste it. Planned testing should AF not show is this Sunday (which will be CD 34 for me and make me 4 days late at that point).

So...can you get pregnant if you DTD on CD10, or am I just imagining all this stuff due to semi-wishful thinking? Has anyone else ever gotten pregnant from DTD that early in their cycle?

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:38 AM
How many days are your cycle? Its possible
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
toopicky429
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:28 AM
The best time to BD is the three days before ovulation. So if it was within a couple days of ovulation it is possible. Good luck!
ViridianSoul
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Quoting Seximama23:

How many days are your cycle? Its possible

I always used to be 28 days, but the past year or so I've been going more along 30 days or so.

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Well if you did ovulate by cycle day 10 or.even 12 you are around 15-17 dayd past ovulation. So I would just test go get some cheap ones.
nirvanadonna
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:03 AM
You may be pregnant. Not everyone o's on cd14. Everyone is different. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)