Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm confused????? ETA

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:09 AM
  • 8 Replies

I'm on CD4 and my period is almost gone. I have never had a cycle that was this short or light. I tested right before I started and it was negative. Had this happened to any of you ladies? I'm so confused can this happen and not be pregnant our do I still have a chance?

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
toopicky429
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:27 AM
My period is usually only 3 or 4 days long, so that wouldn't be unusual for me. Your body is probably just changing up on you. Good luck this cycle!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SaGe_Ed
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM

This happened to me with my last period.  It was only 3 days long and never more than maybe a medium flow.  I usually have spotting and then a full 5 days of flow of which at least 3 are heavy as all get out.  I guess it was just a weird period because I wasn't pg or anything.

proudnavywife03
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Ok I'm on CD6 and my AF been gone for the past few days. Im still having cravings and my mouth seems to more saliva then usual. WTH is going on?

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I had a two day period last time. I tested up to 7 days after my period started and got bfn's. 

proudnavywife03
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Did you have any symptoms after your period ended?

Quoting DavonnaC:

I had a two day period last time. I tested up to 7 days after my period started and got bfn's. 

smyle17
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
While I was on BC this happened to me. I haven't had AF since I stop in Jan. Take a test, what could it hurt.
ChefFatCat
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:40 PM
My AF is around 3-5 days never have I spoted before last month when I started soy n cassava now my AF is 5-7 days long with 2 days of spoting so I.wouldnt worry about it...

Im CD6 as of today with light to spotting...
but damn those first 4days AF was hitting me with Vengeance I dared not step out of the house
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Bloated like crazy. Still am. And I'm gaining a lot of weight. A little more tired then normal. I think when I get my wondfos in I might test again but I've burned through a ton of frers lol. I had some wet cm cd 9,10,&11 (assuming af was a real af) but today I'm dry so I'm guessing I O'd so I'm going with I'm not pregnant.
Quoting proudnavywife03:

Did you have any symptoms after your period ended?

Quoting DavonnaC:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)