Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im really starting to think I am...*UPDATE* GAVE IN AND TOOK TEST......

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

Pregnant!!! Af was due last tuesday, shes a no show!! Ive been having cramps off and on the last 4 days. I feel my energy level going down everyday, nausea set in yesterday,it was off and on but today its everytime I eat I feel like its coming back up. I feel gassy even if I dont poot. Overall, I just feel different. I tested last week twice, both negative. I figured it was too early to show a bfp seeing as how I am just now 1 week late. Im trying to wait until this weeken b4 testing again, if af doesnt show, I have confidence she wont. FX!!!

Update: BFN AGAIN!!!! I am just now 1 week late today for af. When i tested with my daughters, the earliest i tested was close to being 2 weeks late for af. I would have to wait until next week to test again if af doesnt show. Oh boy, i dont think i can hold  out for that much longer. The bfns are really starting to get frustrating, especially seeing as how i am 1 week late for af. Grrr!!!! Either bfp or af needs to show up so i can stop this guessing game!!!!

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MiasMommy6908
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Im going through the same thing but im 2weeks late. Just scared to test.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tryinagain85
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:44 PM
I got bfps at 2 weeks late with both my girls. Test!!!! What r your symptons?

Quoting MiasMommy6908:

MiasMommy6908
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Well my symptoms are weird cramps tired eatting weird things like apple sauce and cheese which i hate cheese lol feeling sick and this is extremly weird but i was just laying on my stomach and i felt like my vra was really wet and my breast is leaking ..but i dont see how i would already be lactating

Quoting tryinagain85:

I got bfps at 2 weeks late with both my girls. Test!!!! What r your symptons?

Quoting MiasMommy6908:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)