Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nausea after AF and before O?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:47 PM
  • 9 Replies

Anyone ever get this? What causes it? I'm cd11 and it's still going strong. I don't actually get sick, but I gag quite a bit. I just feel queazy all the time. 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Yeah - I almost always got it.  It's from changing hormones.  It was always worse for me around Ovulation.

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:25 PM
This

Quoting kaybri2012:

Yeah - I almost always got it.  It's from changing hormones.  It was always worse for me around Ovulation.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM

How do you ladies deal with it? lol It's super getting on my nerves! But hey, if I O, it's totally worth it!

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:52 PM
I just deal with it lol a lot of the times i hafta hug the toilet cause i really think im gonna puke.
HJMF
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM

That's how I've been lol DH just laughs at me, but I guess it's a good sign that I might actually O!!

Quoting lovinthislife08:

I just deal with it lol a lot of the times i hafta hug the toilet cause i really think im gonna puke.

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Are you takin clomid this cycle? Mines really bad when i ovulate on clomid. When i take the soy and ovulate i feel fine though.

Quoting HJMF:

That's how I've been lol DH just laughs at me, but I guess it's a good sign that I might actually O!!

Quoting lovinthislife08:

HJMF
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:08 PM

5mg Femara this cycle! I'm cd11

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Are you takin clomid this cycle? Mines really bad when i ovulate on clomid. When i take the soy and ovulate i feel fine though.

Quoting HJMF:

Quoting lovinthislife08:

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Awesome!! Gl hun! :D keep me updated on how you like the femara

Quoting HJMF:

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Quoting HJMF:

Quoting lovinthislife08:

HJMF
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Definitely! Thanks!

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Awesome!! Gl hun! :D keep me updated on how you like the femara

Quoting HJMF:

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Quoting HJMF:

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)