Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Might be a dumb question, But...

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:54 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question:

Options:

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 0

After reading on the internet and stalking different forums, I feel I am out this month already and I am only 3dpo. Is it true that after O if the tops of your boobies and the sides near your armpits are not sore you did not O?? Yesterday the sides of my boobs were a little tender but not today, and my nipples are still tender. All the different aspects are really confusing and I am not new at TTC been at it since May 2011. So my question is, do those areas have to hurt to mean you actually ovualted?

Thanks Ladies!!!♥

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MommyofJustin
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Ummmmmm no haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:59 PM

I didn't think so lol, but I figured I would double check LOL! Yu should see this forum I saw, literally people saying "oh if the tops aren't sore you DID NOT O" lol! Thanks doll♥

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:01 PM
That's a new one
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OwlNuggets
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:02 PM

what's a "baby dance?"

DACIA79
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:02 PM
I swear on all 4 pregnancies that's false. With the baby I'm carrying now I had the breast tenderness just as you described I was expecting my period the beginning of January she never showed with the first 3 pregnancies I had no breast tenderness so I'm proof you just never know.
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:02 PM

mine hurt in different areas every month(unfortunitly part of having large boobs) but sometimes they dont hurt at all... Ihavent seen anything on this... but id say no:)

angel miniMrs Gonzales devil mini

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Sex to make a baby. 

Quoting OwlNuggets:

what's a "baby dance?"

MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Thank everyone, and I too have larger boobies lol, 46 DDD, it sucks! lol

MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:23 PM

This was our first month in many moths we had Preseed as I don't get ewcm (i think i did the letterings right lol,) anyways I am praying we got it, We Bd'd the 6th, twice on the 7th and I got my positive opk the 6th and peak fertility the 7th! We didn't do anything yesterday as I am just not in the mood lol. But Fx'd for all of us and lots of baby dust coming for everyone!! xox=)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)