Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously!!??

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM
  • 8 Replies
I called the doctor's office earlier and I explained to the nurse that I was 8 days late for my cycle and was testing negative and she said that maybe my body was still trying to regulate it from having my Implanon removed on Dec. 14th. I told her that I have had two cycles since then; Feb.2nd-7th and March 2nd-7th. She then said that my body is changing since I'm getting older and that could be the reason AF hasn't showed (I'm 30 yrs. old). She suggested that I make an appt. to come in and get put on bc to regulate my cycles and I should began to take prenatals. O_O What the hell!!??
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Frustrating isn't it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
byronswife8808
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I used vitex to regulate my cycle and it worked! Vitex and dongqoi and red rhasphberry lead tea 

rainbowbabe220
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Yep shes right you may need birth control to regulate things... implanon can screw up your body for months!!!

brupert7
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM
I had 2 normal cycles after I stopped bc, then everything went downhill after that...you may need something to jumpstart your cycle.
brupert7
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM
I had 2 normal cycles after I stopped bc, then everything went downhill after that...you may need something to jumpstart your cycle.
tiffanydenise
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Ugghhh!! I don't want to start back on bc!! That's the reason I'm in this predicament as it is!!

Quoting brupert7:

tiffanydenise
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM
It really is!! I can't understand how I had to normal cycles and now nothing!! :(
Quoting Proud-mama-05:

Frustrating isn't it

brupert7
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:25 AM
You don't necessarily have to do bc...ask your doctor to try provera to jumpstart your period.

Quoting tiffanydenise:

Ugghhh!! I don't want to start back on bc!! That's the reason I'm in this predicament as it is!!

Quoting brupert7:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)