Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate to admit it, but...

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:49 PM
  • 13 Replies

I need a pep talk. 
Even though I KNEW I shouldn't do it- I POAS earlier today and of COURSE it was a BFN. Now I feel sad. Not weepy, but totally bummed.

I'm not sure why I do this to myself.

I think it's time for some stupid sappy movie and some pizza.  

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyofJustin
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww. You are early!! Doesnt mean your out yet. Get you some pizza ice cream and watch you a movie :) msg me and have a conversation
Get your mind off of the wait! Send me your # and i wull text you :)) hang in there.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I did too today and i also knew it would be neg but I still felt sad a little...I'll probably do the same thing tomorrow to be honest lol
corpswife523
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

If I get a BFN in a couple hours, I'll be right there with ya! Lol I even bought brownie mix just in case... I'm so lame. I can't help myself.. Good Luck, Hun!!

mdm122789
by Mel on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I POAS at 7dpo....obv BFN. I think some trashy TV and snuggling into my bed is in order (:

mdm122789
by Mel on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:05 PM

good luck (: I have been praying for you because of your timing crunch! 

Quoting corpswife523:

If I get a BFN in a couple hours, I'll be right there with ya! Lol I even bought brownie mix just in case... I'm so lame. I can't help myself.. Good Luck, Hun!!

corpswife523
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww! Well thank you, so much! I really appreciate that. I hope this is it, I don't think about anything else.

Quoting mdm122789:

good luck (: I have been praying for you because of your timing crunch! 

Quoting corpswife523:

sprinkles9112
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Aw thanks :) pizza in the oven and murder mystery on. Decided against the sappy movie LOL

Quoting MommyofJustin:

Aww. You are early!! Doesnt mean your out yet. Get you some pizza ice cream and watch you a movie :) msg me and have a conversation

Get your mind off of the wait! Send me your # and i wull text you :)) hang in there.

sprinkles9112
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:11 PM
I will too. I didn't test with fmu or a 4 hour hold...so I'm hoping I will get SOMETHING tomorrow. Keep me updated on your testing! Where are you in your cycle?

Quoting Proud-mama-05:

I did too today and i also knew it would be neg but I still felt sad a little...I'll probably do the same thing tomorrow to be honest lol

sprinkles9112
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:11 PM
I hope you get that BFP and the brownies are celebratory!!!

Quoting corpswife523:

MommyofJustin
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Yay for pizza

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Aw thanks :) pizza in the oven and murder mystery on. Decided against the sappy movie LOL

Quoting MommyofJustin:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)