Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Starting to get scared.

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
Well I made my apponitment to get my IUD taken out. But now I'm starting to get really scared. I'm not scared about conceiving but about that what if I do conceive and lose the baby? I know I shouldnt feel that way. But I've been told by alot of people that I could end up having a miscarriage. So what I want to know is how many of you all had a IUD taken out and had a baby? Also what happens when you have a miscarriage? I know its crazy that I'm asking this but I dont know how it is or what happens when you have a miscarriage.
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommyofJustin
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:20 PM
I have had a couple. Everyone os different and there are always chances of a miscarriage not just because iud. I would wait three months after iud is taken out to ttc though. Thats just me. Gl
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Keela222
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Quoting MommyofJustin:

I have had a couple. Everyone os different and there are always chances of a miscarriage not just because iud. I would wait three months after iud is taken out to ttc though. Thats just me. Gl

I'm sorry to hear that. I know its always a chance. I'm waiting to July anyway. But thanks for the help.
x_Starr_x
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:24 PM
like I posted before I had my iud removed oct 12th 2012 got pregnant nov 2012 still pregnant my iud caused no issues.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Keela222
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Quoting x_Starr_x:

like I posted before I had my iud removed oct 12th 2012 got pregnant nov 2012 still pregnant my iud caused no issues.

Thats what I'm hoping for to not have any issues.
Peera
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I'm still trying, this is month five, no miscarriage or even a chemical, but my best friend and her cousin both had miscarriages after having Mirena removed. They both did end up having happy, healthy babies (or two!) but it took some time. 

Keela222
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Quoting Peera:

I'm still trying, this is month five, no miscarriage or even a chemical, but my best friend and her cousin both had miscarriages after having Mirena removed. They both did end up having happy, healthy babies (or two!) but it took some time. 

Oh ok thanks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)