Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

idk???

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM
  • 9 Replies
so Friday in the morning i had small brown discharge only when i wipped..so suddenly i knew af was going to show her ugly head..came home took a shower and layed down because i was getting over a cold. .then i got up to pee and i had a red small stain of blood. so washed up but a pad and went to sleep. .saturday afternoon and yes i sleeped almost 12 hours..anyways woke to pee and i had alittle bit of brown when wipped but no blood. .and it went away. .nothing on the pad..still no af...so strange ..my last cycle was march 3..dont want to read more into it..ugh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Have you took a test yet?!?

marluvsric
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:52 PM
no bc i dont want to see only one line. . and im literally broke and 10 min away from a dollar store. .

Quoting MrsCissel2011:

Have you took a test yet?!?

MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM

I understand hon I do, but you should really get a test!! If not only for knowing, but if you are you'll need to see a doctor and stuff!

marluvsric
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:03 PM
ill give my self till this weekend and if nothing then ill buy one. . from her birthday party to our vacation and my birthday in March we are tight right now .. this is not the normal for us ..if it come out positive I will be calling my ob .

Quoting MrsCissel2011:

I understand hon I do, but you should really get a test!! If not only for knowing, but if you are you'll need to see a doctor and stuff!

MommyofJustin
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Gl
marluvsric
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:41 PM
thanks

Quoting MommyofJustin:

Gl

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Good luck!

If you don't know of any issues (like low progesterone), you'll be fine not knowing for a week.  Many OBs don't see us until 8-10 weeks anyway.

marluvsric
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:33 PM
thanks

Quoting GwenMB:

Good luck!

If you don't know of any issues (like low progesterone), you'll be fine not knowing for a week.  Many OBs don't see us until 8-10 weeks anyway.

MommyLuvsAK
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:42 PM

sounds really good...thats what it was for my other 2 children and im praying to see and feel the same i did with them.... AF is supposed to come on the 15th and im praying she doesnt show up.... Hopefully god has it in his plans to bless me with another child....Good Luck!! and lots of baby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)