Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Implantation Bleeding?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM
  • 3 Replies

I need some thoughts and experiences please! I have been pregnant 3 times and have had 2 miscarriages, my last a year ago and have been TTC ever since. My cycles are very regular, average 28 days. The first day is always very light and the second day is always very heavy and I'm very crampy. So I started bleeding on Sunday, which put my cycle at 25 days. I was expecting very heavy bleeding and cramping yesterday and did not have that at all. I have very light, dark brown bleeding. I decieded to wear a pad instead of a tampon to get a better idea. That was at noon today and right now I have small brown spots on the pad. I have had no cramps. I'm wondering if it is implantation bleeding. I ovulated about 10 days before the spotting started. I just don't want to get my hopes up. Just wondering what evreyones thoughts are.

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SiobhanTTC
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Sounds like implation bleeding to me! Right timing and right symptoms!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Its quite possible.  Implantation bleeding is often described as being brown.

It takes 3-4 days for the hcg to build enough to be detected by a hpt. So you may want to wait a day or two to test (not sure if implantation would have happened Sunday or when, but Sunday would be my assumption).

byronswife8808
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I've only had ib one time and it was only enough to wipe once and expect more to come that never did but mine was pink/red

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)