Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

holy mood swing batman!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:27 PM
  • 4 Replies

I was doing just fine all day thinking wow my signs this month r easy if af is coming.. But, now I'm super b****! And for no reason! And my boobs r starting to hurt and my thighs hurt. Lol I'm 10 po. Going on 11. But I think AF will show since my signs r back. :( but they could be Prego signs to.. But yea right. :(

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mdm122789
by Mel on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Haha I freaked out on DH because I did not want to be touched, which is very unlike me, and he went in an all out poking war. I have my b**** hat on today! lol and I cried like 3x over dumb things haha

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Quoting mdm122789:

Haha I freaked out on DH because I did not want to be touched, which is very unlike me, and he went in an all out poking war. I have my b**** hat on today! lol and I cried like 3x over dumb things haha

:) haha it really came out of nowhere. I feel bad foe my hubs and daughter.. Cause this isn't intentional. Darn AF or Prego symptoms.. Hope its Prego symptoms. Foe both of us! :) show r you feeling?
mdm122789
by Mel on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I feel like I am ready for AM because I want to POAS lol, 

Quoting cookie860:

Quoting mdm122789:

:) haha it really came out of nowhere. I feel bad foe my hubs and daughter.. Cause this isn't intentional. Darn AF or Prego symptoms.. Hope its Prego symptoms. Foe both of us! :) show r you feeling?

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:16 PM

:) aw. :) I want to as well... But feel it'll be negative. I'm having mixed feelings. :( but man my mood is kicking! Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)