Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day 49 and no period after cycle of clomid and now feeling nauseous and pain

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:30 PM
  • 3 Replies
I took a cycle of clomid in Febuary and ive been feeling sick and very nauseous and dizzy and some pain in my uterus All pregnant tests are neg so far which doesnt rule out my little baby could be in there. My body feels different like i feel like iam pregnant i know ive wanted this for a long time but i feel different and also i have no breast tenderness no usual signs of like a coming period or anything just feel slight pain now and than which worries me and im Thinking of going to the E.R. for a Emergency Ultra Sound if the pain gets worse if any of you have advice please share!!
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommy2twoboys46
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Are you sure that you actually did ovulate? Did you do opk's, temp, and/or have a progesterone test done? Is it normal for your cycles to be this long?

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Have you talked to your OB?  They should be monitoring you & doing a blood test and/or u/s to see what's going on.

duckyzoie
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Yes for sure i ovulated we did all the tests and no its not normal for my cycle to be this long i have had a long cycle that was 39 days that was th longest ive ever had before but that was last year

This year my cycle has been actrally regular for once and this is Day 49

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)