Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wheres my 5-11 dpo girls at?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm now having lower bk pain and horrible cramping! Boobs r starting hurt. Gassy... But I am due for AF Saturday. So might be my body gearing up! Uggg darn confusion!

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyLuvsAK
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM

AF is due on Mon...i have the back pain and the boobs are barely sore. Ive been gassy for a week now and i have a bad cough and stuffy nose. My appetite is crazy but that always happens before AF...I know exactly what you mean about confusion. When is the next time you are testing?

ttctoddler boytoddler girlpunchinghave a nice day

corpswife523
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm having cramping and gassy, my breasts feel full and a little sore too! I'm 8-9DPO. I test on Monday if AF doesn;t show, which I pray she doesn't!

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:26 PM

i haven't tested yet. Won't till maybe Friday. Or tomorrow.. Not sure. But it feels lime AF is coming !:(

Quoting MommyLuvsAK:

AF is due on Mon...i have the back pain and the boobs are barely sore. Ive been gassy for a week now and i have a bad cough and stuffy nose. My appetite is crazy but that always happens before AF...I know exactly what you mean about confusion. When is the next time you are testing?

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

hope she doesn't show her ugly face!

Quoting corpswife523:

I'm having cramping and gassy, my breasts feel full and a little sore too! I'm 8-9DPO. I test on Monday if AF doesn;t show, which I pray she doesn't!

Peera
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
7 DPO. Hungry! Nauseated. Breasts aren't hurting, but they seem more sensitive and heavy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyLuvsAK
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

when i was pregnant with my 2 children i felt like AF was coming!! i would run to bathroom thinking i was a mess and there would be absolutely nothing. then when AF was due i would spot think she came and it would disappear the next day and BOOM i was pregnant. Im hoping for the same effect.

ttctoddler boytoddler girlpunchinghave a nice day

jerimeshia
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I have shorter periods so AF is due for me Sunday also. But I'm going to wait til Wednesday to take a test. My boobs are full also. Usually when AF is about to arrive I get soar nipples and pimples about a week before. But so far I haven't had either.I've had cramps that haven't stop since ovulAtion, increase CM, nausea on and off ALL day, mild headache since ovulation, and heartburn. So maybe AF is and maybe she's not.......
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fleurmegs
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 8DPO! 6 more days til AF.  I'm going to start testing at 10DPO because I'm super anxious.

I'm having a little nausea, but nothing too bad, I sometimes get nauseous before AF (I'm super sensitive to hormonal changes).  I was really moody all weekend, a little weepy today - I went to my GP doc because I have a UTI that won't go away and she freaked me out saying something was wrong with my fertility and she emailed my OB.  My OB called later tonight to tell me I was fine and I had nothing to worry about but if I needed extra care to let them know.  So... that could be the cause of my weepiness lol.  I feel better now though.

Oh yes and I'm totally gassy.  But that could be due to my eating differently than I do normally... ;-)

Barb87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Peera:7 DPO. Hungry! Nauseated. Breasts aren't hurting, but they seem more sensitive and heavy.

Exactly!!!! Except the nausea. Instead, my nipples are sensitive to the touch!! & indigestion!!! I'm 8dpo as well, as of midnight!!! I never get indigestion!!!! Especially not from sweet potato fries nor sauteed onions!!! Eeeeeekkk!!!! Fx'd for us all!!!!!
Jacksmommy30
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:24 AM

AF is due on Saturday I'm going to test Friday I don't have any symptoms some cramping but that could pms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)