Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am pretty sure....

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM
  • 6 Replies

that my soy experience was a bust. Took it CD 4-9 and I am not on CD21 and still haven't ovulated.Well, unless I did during the 2 days I didn't test. I highly doubt it happened though.I was really hoping the soy would get the job done.Next step is Clomid. I am not looking forward to it bc of side effects I have read about. I really wish this was the cycle. So bummed today.....simple frown

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommyLuvsAK
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM

sorry to hear that...Keep trying...it will happen.

hmccord
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Thanks! 

Quoting MommyLuvsAK:

sorry to hear that...Keep trying...it will happen.

kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:30 PM

awe im sorry! dont give up! maybe youll still O

hmccord
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:36 AM
I hope so. Last cycle I o'd on CD 30. I was hoping the soy would make me o sooner, but no dice. Oh well...

Quoting kristen518-06:

awe im sorry! dont give up! maybe youll still O

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy2twoboys46
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:41 AM

I took Clomid for the first time this cycle and the side effects weren't too bad for me. I had a headache each day that I took it, but the first 4 days it was just slight, the 5th day was pretty bad though. And then I had cramps around the time I ovulated. Hopefully you don't need it, but if you do then hopefully you won't get many symptoms either.

hmccord
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Thanks, doc said if I'm not pregnant this cycle, that's the next step and it's not looking good:(

Quoting mommy2twoboys46:

I took Clomid for the first time this cycle and the side effects weren't too bad for me. I had a headache each day that I took it, but the first 4 days it was just slight, the 5th day was pretty bad though. And then I had cramps around the time I ovulated. Hopefully you don't need it, but if you do then hopefully you won't get many symptoms either.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)