Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Not really trying this month BUT...

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:36 AM
  • 20 Replies
4 moms liked this

I am still temping and going to BD every other night at least if possible. I have read that some women are super fertile following a m/c. Something about causing your eggs to mature better or something... idk. Anyways it would be so great to get pg again soon! Took us 5 years to get here! (my youngest is 6)

Anyways, I am not going to take super fertile time for granted if I am one of the lucky women it applies to. But not going through all the stressful stuff along with ttc No opk, no meds, no testing until af is late. Not stressing at all.

Just gonna have fun bd'ing every other night and see what happens! I am not going to test until I am a week late for AF, and if my temps stay up. So, cd 10 here we come, I should be O'ing within the week!

I could use some sticky baby dust!

Maybe a swig of that water that all you ladies who got your bfp's recently had? LOL

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crzemom
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Gl! I'm hoping to getting abfp soon think i might be ovulating in the next couple days but I'm not too optimistic as it took 2 years to get pregnant with ectopic one year of break 2 years till miscarriage my son is also almost 6 so i feel your pain all he wants is a sibling
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsCissel2011
by Amber on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Praying for your sticky bean!!!

headingsouth13
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

baby dust and a good luck hug

katamike
by Danielle on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Thank you! I hope you get your bfp soon too. Sticky babies for the both of us!!! 

Quoting crzemom:

Gl! I'm hoping to getting abfp soon think i might be ovulating in the next couple days but I'm not too optimistic as it took 2 years to get pregnant with ectopic one year of break 2 years till miscarriage my son is also almost 6 so i feel your pain all he wants is a sibling

crzemom
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:47 AM
=)
fleurmegs
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this
GL!!! FX for you!!!
juniper1745
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:36 AM
I hope you get your bean!!! FX TIGHT!!!
RinMinami
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:00 AM
baby dust to you !

gl and fx
katamike
by Danielle on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Thanks friend :) Me too!! and I hope you get your super sticky bean when you are ready for it. FX! 

Quoting juniper1745:

I hope you get your bean!!! FX TIGHT!!!

luchmommy
by Brooke on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM

ttc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)