Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

BF?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:43 AM
  • 19 Replies

Mobile Photo

Pretty sure it's negative and af is playing tricks this month. Second photo in first reply..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StormiAnn
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Mobile Photo

MommyLuvsAK
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:01 AM

unfortunately i dont see anything...but i was reading that some people dont get positive tests until way past like 17dpo so theres still a chance as long as AF is missing...

StormiAnn
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Thanks for responding :) I have no idea when I ovulated as I don't temp, chart, or track cm. af is about 5 days late. I'm trying to not obsess ;)

Quoting MommyLuvsAK:

unfortunately i dont see anything...but i was reading that some people dont get positive tests until way past like 17dpo so theres still a chance as long as AF is missing...

kayleesmom42328
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:03 AM
I think I see a very faint line in the first pic. I'm mobile so not 100% sure. Keep testing!
MommyLuvsAK
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this

i honestly dont know when i ovulated either...i just know about 7 days after AF i had all this clear CM so i decided what the hell lets do it for the next couple of days... but as long as you dont see AF its a good sign...FX and lots of sticky baby dust.

Quoting StormiAnn:

Thanks for responding :) I have no idea when I ovulated as I don't temp, chart, or track cm. af is about 5 days late. I'm trying to not obsess ;)

Quoting MommyLuvsAK:

ttctoddler boytoddler girlpunchinghave a nice day

HerWife0421
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:14 AM

i also see a faint line in the firsst picture even when i zoomed in on my computer its clear as day. i hope you get a definite bfp in a few days! good luck and fx!

StormiAnn
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Thank you so much :) I too have been experiencing an increase in CM... Everyday since about 2 days before af was due.. Tmi but I feel like a fountain, several times I've thought that af was here

Quoting MommyLuvsAK:

i honestly dont know when i ovulated either...i just know about 7 days after AF i had all this clear CM so i decided what the hell lets do it for the next couple of days... but as long as you dont see AF its a good sign...FX and lots of sticky baby dust.

Quoting StormiAnn:

Quoting MommyLuvsAK:

StormiAnn
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Thank you kayleesmom42328 and herwife0421.. Both pics are of the same test at about 5mins, I have another at about the 10minute mark if you'd like to see.
StormiAnn
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Bump!
JacknJill
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:11 PM
I see it in the first without tweaking. Fx
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN