Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Preg right after mc

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Kim
  • 16 Replies
Who has had a successful preg after having a mc? I mc on the 16th. Beta Levels were 29.74 that day then 10 on Thursday and then hopefully zero for yesterday. I won't know results til I see doc on Monday. I had bleeding for 3-4 days cramping. Then nothing until last night started with cramping. Took opk I'm getting close to o. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mkingsley
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:01 AM
I did not directly but my friend miscarried about three months ago and is now carrying at nine weeks pregnant and doing well
babycarney08
by Kim on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:03 AM
That's awesome :). Df and I do not feel like waiting so no matter what doc says mon we r trying right away. I just won't b on clomid until reg cycle returns

Quoting mkingsley:

I did not directly but my friend miscarried about three months ago and is now carrying at nine weeks pregnant and doing well
mkingsley
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I actually just went to her ultra sound and. Heard the strong heart beat at 169!! Good luck!!! As soon as your calm and relaxes about the situation you will conceive that's usually how it works!!!
sexycheeks
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I miscarried in September of 2005 and got pregnant immediately in October of 2005 and now have a health six year old

babycarney08
by Kim on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:15 AM
I've been relaxing a lot this week. I'm happy. I'm not angry anymore. This is my 3rd mc. Thanks for hope :).

Quoting mkingsley:

I actually just went to her ultra sound and. Heard the strong heart beat at 169!! Good luck!!! As soon as your calm and relaxes about the situation you will conceive that's usually how it works!!!
babycarney08
by Kim on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Wow :). How long did it take you to o? I'm getting really close. Maybe about 3 days away.

Quoting sexycheeks:

I miscarried in September of 2005 and got pregnant immediately in October of 2005 and now have a health six year old

sexycheeks
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:23 AM

sexycheeks
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Not sure when I actually got pregnant but I guess I did not even have time get my period. That my little princess above

babycarney08
by Kim on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:29 AM
She's adorable!

Quoting sexycheeks:

babycarney08
by Kim on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:30 AM
That's what I'll b trying for. No period lol. :).

Quoting sexycheeks:

Not sure when I actually got pregnant but I guess I did not even have time get my period. That my little princess above

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)