Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Holy Relaxed Attitude, Batman!

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:36 AM
  • 15 Replies

I'm seriously so surprised with how relaxed I am with this cycle. Yesterday I had to stop and think about which cycle day I was on. I haven't had to stop and try to recall my cycle day in months. I think I'm so relaxed, I slept through my 7am alarm to temp. Not worried, CD11, so I have about another week. 

I just had a reading and they said they saw me conceiving by July- healthy baby boy, so that just made me feel excited. I can totally get down with being pregnant by July. I know DH wants to definitely get pregamundo this cycle and have the EDD be his birthday, but I'm trying not to stress on when the baby is born. I think I plan out my life too much and I need to stop. 

Anyway...hoping to hold on to the attitude of "if we don't conceive this cycle, we will soon" rather than "oh my gosh! I felt a gas bubble! Maybe it was really a fertilized egg implanting! I need to ask everyone on CM!!!" LOL Nothing WRONG with that, but I've done that too much, especially last cycle. Woo...I was going a little psycho over every tiny feeling I felt. 

How are all of you lovely mommies/soon to be mommies doing today? 

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol that is the attitude I had too. I'd eat a bean burrito and fart and convince myself I was pregnant. Lol I am on cycle 2 of taking a break and feel so much better. I know that I'm not going to get pregnant on a break but its done wonders for my happiness. I see my new doctor next week so next cycle we will be ready to hardcore ttc again. Good luck to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad you are relaxed this cycle!  GOod luck!

beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM
2 moms liked this

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting storkneedsgps:

Lol that is the attitude I had too. I'd eat a bean burrito and fart and convince myself I was pregnant. Lol I am on cycle 2 of taking a break and feel so much better. I know that I'm not going to get pregnant on a break but its done wonders for my happiness. I see my new doctor next week so next cycle we will be ready to hardcore ttc again. Good luck to you!

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:02 AM
2 moms liked this
Hey, don't even get me started on how happy I was when I had the flu. Lol Nobody has ever been so thrilled to puke.

Quoting beachlove512:

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting storkneedsgps:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

This is our first cycle ttc baby #2 and I started out relaxed but now I'm on CD35 with no ovulation!! As the days go on I start stressing more and more that I still haven't ovulated. I think breastfeeding is preventing it from happening although I did ovulate the last few cycles so we'll see.

I remember when we were ttc our first child and after almost a year, I finally said to hell with it with the charting, cm, cp, temping, all that. I got pregnant that cycle. I think not obsessing helped.

mommy0924
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM
who did you get the reading from?
lucky1984
by Toya on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Im glad you feeling better, not feeling stress; when we let our bodues do what it has to do  and not put a strang somtimes help. I know this cycke im so confuse and dont know where I am in my cycle I just know im on cd 28 tiday, its driving me up the wall, so I test monday and pull two lught postive. I know with this cycle I convince myself that I couldnt get pregnant its been 3yrs of trying and that im go see the doctore  mid may and that its ok it will happen when it happen, but gl this cycle sending you baby dust,

sprinkles9112
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I think I'd be okay if we didn't conceive this cycle. I've always loved Spring birthdays...probably just because I'm a May baby LOL 

But it would be cool...we'd find out I'm pregnant around my birthday and EDD would be DH birthday. That'd be cute :) 

Good luck! Have you been temping and using opks? 

Quoting beachlove512:

This is our first cycle ttc baby #2 and I started out relaxed but now I'm on CD35 with no ovulation!! As the days go on I start stressing more and more that I still haven't ovulated. I think breastfeeding is preventing it from happening although I did ovulate the last few cycles so we'll see.

I remember when we were ttc our first child and after almost a year, I finally said to hell with it with the charting, cm, cp, temping, all that. I got pregnant that cycle. I think not obsessing helped.

sprinkles9112
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:09 PM

The Psychic Realm, one of the nice gals in there :) 

Quoting mommy0924:

who did you get the reading from?

sprinkles9112
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM

So you got your BFP!? 

Quoting lucky1984:

Im glad you feeling better, not feeling stress; when we let our bodues do what it has to do  and not put a strang somtimes help. I know this cycke im so confuse and dont know where I am in my cycle I just know im on cd 28 tiday, its driving me up the wall, so I test monday and pull two lught postive. I know with this cycle I convince myself that I couldnt get pregnant its been 3yrs of trying and that im go see the doctore  mid may and that its ok it will happen when it happen, but gl this cycle sending you baby dust,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)