Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

This is less than 1 minute! I'd say that's a Positive! And AF was only due today. :-)

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Replies (31-40):
babycarney08
by Kim on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!!!
momof3inTN
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:51 PM

That's what one of my friends thinks. It happened to her 2 years ago, she had boy/girl twins. I would love to have twins (we want 6 kids so that would mean this is my last pregnancy) but I know the pregnancy would be much harder... and I'm 35 (will be 36 when the baby is born)... and my last pregnancy was tough and he was a single.

Quoting Sonylena:

Maybe multiples then! ;)

Quoting momof3inTN:

I've been tracking very carefully... and ovulation predictors. So I know exactly when I ovulated. So there's not much chance of me being off on the dates.

Quoting Sonylena:

Are you maybe further than you thought or have you been tracking pretty close?

Quoting momof3inTN:

Quoting Sonylena:

Wow that's bright!

That was my response. It popped up immediately and that pic was taken at 1 minute! I've never had a HPT so dark, so fast, so early. AF was only due to start today. With my last baby the line was very faint, barely noticeable after 5 minutes.

sunshinebaby25
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Yayyyy GL!
HJMF
by JoAnna on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!! H&H 9!!!

Sonylena
by Selena on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Can't wait for an ultrasound update!

Quoting momof3inTN:

That's what one of my friends thinks. It happened to her 2 years ago, she had boy/girl twins. I would love to have twins (we want 6 kids so that would mean this is my last pregnancy) but I know the pregnancy would be much harder... and I'm 35 (will be 36 when the baby is born)... and my last pregnancy was tough and he was a single.

Quoting Sonylena:

Maybe multiples then! ;)

Quoting momof3inTN:

I've been tracking very carefully... and ovulation predictors. So I know exactly when I ovulated. So there's not much chance of me being off on the dates.

Quoting Sonylena:

Quoting momof3inTN:

Quoting Sonylena:

Wow that's bright!

That was my response. It popped up immediately and that pic was taken at 1 minute! I've never had a HPT so dark, so fast, so early. AF was only due to start today. With my last baby the line was very faint, barely noticeable after 5 minutes.

momof3inTN
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Me either! LOL When I had Gideon (my baby) my doctor warned me that future pregnancies are "more likely to result in multiples" because I'm over 35, have a family history of twins and I've already had 7 pregnancies (I've had 3 miscarriages). I'm trying to schedule a visit to the birth center for when my mom comes to town for Mother's Day. :-)

Quoting Sonylena:

Can't wait for an ultrasound update!

Quoting momof3inTN:

Quoting Sonylena:

Maybe multiples then! ;)

Quoting momof3inTN:

Quoting Sonylena:

Quoting momof3inTN:

Quoting Sonylena:

Wow that's bright!

Disneylove3
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Awesome! Congrats!

muloiner62
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

YAY!!! definately BFP!!!!!

KLEW108
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats
.Diddles.
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, congrats!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)