Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

**UPDATE!! THE WITCH CAME!! But! im freaking out!!!!! any advice plzz!!! pics in reply

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:47 AM
  • 40 Replies
My cycle is 31-45 days! I tracked my ovulation this cycle or so i thought! I thought i o on 4-3 af was due on 4-18? No af no bfp until 4-21? Went to the doc and they took blood on 4-22. Took a hpt that morning it was + too! 4-23 + as well. The doc calls back on 4-22 and tells me my hcg is only a 4!!!!! And to come back friday to do another blood test to see if it goes up. Woke up this morning feeling super crappy! Poas just to check. Bfp?? Idk what to do or how to feel? Maybe i o later then i thought? Any advice? Thanks ladies!

Update af came last nite! :-/ after another bfp?? But i get to start my clomid this cycle days 5-9!! But i dont think i wanna try as much as i did before. Im making myself crazy!! They did another blood test friday and i wont know till tuesday or wensday what the results are!! I cant keep doing this to myself
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshinebaby25
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Even if i did o late it shuldnt be that low? And if its that low why havent i bleed and miscarried already?
Giver222
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Try to calm your mind so you don't disrupt anything that may be happening. :) If you got a positive result just keep teeling yourself it's positive. It takes awhile for your HCGlevels to rise. I'm not a Dr but that's what I have been told. :) positive thoughts....... 💕💕💕😊

Quoting sunshinebaby25:Even if i did o late it shuldnt be that low? And if its that low why havent i bleed and miscarried already?
sunshinebaby25
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Thank you so much! Im a ball of nerves right now

Quoting Giver222:

Try to calm your mind so you don't disrupt anything that may be happening. :) If you got a positive result just keep teeling yourself it's positive. It takes awhile for your HCGlevels to rise. I'm not a Dr but that's what I have been told. :) positive thoughts....... 💕💕💕😊

Quoting sunshinebaby25:Even if i did o late it shuldnt be that low? And if its that low why havent i bleed and miscarried already?

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm surprised you got a BFP if your hcg was only 4. Try to relax until your next blood draw & see what happens.  I honestly wonder if they messed up somehow since 4 isn't even considered pregnant & I'd wonder how a hpt would even pick that up.

sunshinebaby25
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:35 AM
I dont know thats why im freaking out idk whats going on ill post you a pic of my hpt from today

Quoting GwenMB:

I'm surprised you got a BFP if your hcg was only 4. Try to relax until your next blood draw & see what happens.  I honestly wonder if they messed up somehow since 4 isn't even considered pregnant & I'd wonder how a hpt would even pick that up.

sunshinebaby25
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Todays hpt
sunshinebaby25
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Hpt from wensday
Trying4BabyNum3
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:04 AM
That's a BFP....I HOPE ur levels go up

Quoting sunshinebaby25:

Todays hpt

Just.1.More
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:05 AM
This ..hope everything turns out ok

Quoting GwenMB:

NewInChrist
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:06 AM
It does look like its gotten a bit darker, was the other one yesterday's test?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)