Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

psychic realm!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:36 PM
  • 9 Replies

just got 2 readings from the psychic realm one said a baby boy but time frame is a little iffy and the other said at the end of they year beginning of next!!!!!!!! this gave me some kind of hope!! ::)) anyone else visit the psychic realm??

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:37 PM

if so what were your responces?

jellybean8686
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I just got one done and they said they sense pregnancy so if it's not this month it will be very soon! So excited!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I posted a few days ago and was sick and they couldnt even read me :( so I will try again when I am better.

bonitalilmama
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 6:07 AM

where do I go to get a reading?

junelove8291
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I got 4 readings one said not till 2014 one said boy but no time frame one said not at all and one couldn't get a reading :(
mdawn028
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Oh I'm sorry hon hope they get to u soon. I was told 2 different things too. January they didn't know if conception or due date a boy then a girl couldn't tell me anything on that. Then conception in June and due date March 2014 a boy. I know only God can bless me though it would be nice to be pregnant now or soon though. Hugs hun. They took a while to get to me too. Hugs Dawna

Quoting hypnautica:

I posted a few days ago and was sick and they couldnt even read me :( so I will try again when I am better.

mdawn028
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow that's way more than I got kind of rough u were told so many different things though. Hope u and I both get pregnant soon hun. Hugs Dawna

Quoting junelove8291:

I got 4 readings one said not till 2014 one said boy but no time frame one said not at all and one couldn't get a reading :(

loveablej
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I have been told a baby boy before I turn 35 Wich is next year. Another told me fall months. And I was also told I wount have a baby until I was healthy and she didn't mean because I'm fat its just because of what I eat. I have been to the doc and everything checked out ok. So hoping #1 comes next year.
junelove8291
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Yea it is. I do too hun. Thank you. Hugs Amanda

Quoting mdawn028:

Wow that's way more than I got kind of rough u were told so many different things though. Hope u and I both get pregnant soon hun. Hugs Dawna

Quoting junelove8291:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)