Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

When is the earliest....I'm so confused

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:13 PM
  • 27 Replies

When is the earliest you got a BFP?

i think I O'd on the 18th, which seems late for my cycle.  Today is 7DPO

i haven't started still and tested today and got a BFN (I did test this afternoon at 310pm)

i have a brown discharge a week before AF-ALWAYS! But this month I didn't.  I usually have a 27-29 day cycle, and today is cd31.  But it seems like I O'd on like day 23 according to my CBEFM.  If that true, I'm only 7dpo, so could I be to early to test?

any help? Advise?

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MiasMommy6908
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Bump
x_Starr_x
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Do yoi mean earliest?
baby120811
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:19 PM

I guess? Ha

im just wondering if I could have tested to early?

baby120811
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Yes!

when do people normally test?

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Do yoi mean earliest?

x_Starr_x
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:37 PM
If your 7 dpo thats way to early I didnt get mine till 16dpo and it was very light and 3 days before af
baby120811
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:40 PM

I'm just confused bc is it possible to O on day 23 of a 27-29 day cycle.  Could this cycle just be really long?

i usually don't have one this long??

Quoting x_Starr_x:

If your 7 dpo thats way to early I didnt get mine till 16dpo and it was very light and 3 days before af

x_Starr_x
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:41 PM
If you o on 23 and get your period less than 5 days later your lp is not long enough and your uterus will shed.

Quoting baby120811:

I'm just confused bc is it possible to O on day 23 of a 27-29 day cycle.  Could this cycle just be really long?

Quoting x_Starr_x:

baby120811
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I don't know if I do.  This is the first month I've tried to spot ovulation.  That was just according to my CBEFM

Quoting x_Starr_x:

If you o on 23 and get your period less than 5 days later your lp is not long enough and your uterus will shed.

Quoting baby120811:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

x_Starr_x
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Use opk to predict ovulation and temping other than that you wont know when or even if you will ovulate

Quoting baby120811:

I don't know if I do.  This is the first month I've tried to spot ovulation.  That was just according to my CBEFM

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting baby120811:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

baby120811
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:47 PM

The CBEFM did show that I ovulated

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Use opk to predict ovulation and temping other than that you wont know when or even if you will ovulate

Quoting baby120811:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting baby120811:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN