Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Recommendations......

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:46 AM
  • 14 Replies
I would like to know if there is any vitamins we can take that will help conceive... I was told vitex fruit and I been taking vitex chasteberry from gnc... But I would like to know if there's any other vitamins we can take to help... For both myself and my husband...
any advice will be great!!!!!! :)
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jen4boys06
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:09 AM

I know my DH takes a daily vitamin and he has strong swimmers.  Not sure if that helped us but its worth a try!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Go to naturalfertilityinfo.com for herbs
fleurmegs
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I also take Vitex, as well.  I also do a prenatal, omega-3, Vitamin D and DH takes Folic Acid and D.

sjozuna06
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:27 AM
I been taking vitex fruit for a month now and just started folic acid... And my husband started taking vitamin c...
Does all those other vitamins help with TTC??
sjozuna06
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:12 PM
BUMP...
lovelikethis721
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been taking prenatals, frolic acid, B-complex and D. I've been making DF take vitamin D and folic acid as well. He also decided to take some prenatals to see what I mean when I complain that they mess with my stomach. Can't hurt right?
sjozuna06
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Lol
Thanks.. I will try those... I am taking folic acid and my hubby and I are both taking vitamin c and I also take vitex at them moment...
B complex are those sold at local stores??
sjozuna06
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:23 PM
How does omega 3 & vitamin d help??

Quoting fleurmegs:

I also take Vitex, as well.  I also do a prenatal, omega-3, Vitamin D and DH takes Folic Acid and D.

fleurmegs
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:36 PM
For DH, omega 3 helps with motility and sperm quality. In general, omega 3 helps alleviate inflammation in the body, which can help with fertility issues, and if you do get pregnant it helps with fetal development. Vitamin D helps increase sperm count. Also, most people are deficient in D, which can cause problems. It helps with fetal development and prevents certain birth defects. And, though they are still doing studies and not sure why, but D deficiency has been linked to infertility. Hope that helps!

Quoting sjozuna06:

Quoting fleurmegs:

sjozuna06
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Yes thank you... Glad there's something hubby can also take to help!!! :)

Quoting fleurmegs:

For DH, omega 3 helps with motility and sperm quality. In general, omega 3 helps alleviate inflammation in the body, which can help with fertility issues, and if you do get pregnant it helps with fetal development. Vitamin D helps increase sperm count. Also, most people are deficient in D, which can cause problems. It helps with fetal development and prevents certain birth defects. And, though they are still doing studies and not sure why, but D deficiency has been linked to infertility. Hope that helps!

Quoting sjozuna06:

Quoting fleurmegs:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN