Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

UPDATE: Is This A Chemical Pregnancy?

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:14 AM
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this

Some of you may have seen my other post earlier this week. I've been getting super faint line positives since Tuesday (they were real squinters) and one negative digital test taken Wed afternoon. I'm now 3 days late and 17 DPO. I took a FRER this am with FMU and got another super super faint line. Shouldn't that one at least have been a BFP by now? I'm beginning to think this is a chemical pregnancy and I'm going to start bleeding soon. My doctor's office is closed on the weekends, so I have to wait to call til Monday. Has anyone had a chemical pregnancy and is this what happens with one? I'm starting to freak out over here.

This was this mornings FRER: sorry the picture quality sucks... I still have an idiot phone.

This was yesterdays regular FR test:

Today FMU: the pic is a few hours after the test, so the positive was a little darker during the test window period. It faded a bit after 10 minutes.

UPDATE: FR Gold Digital Test this AM was negative and now I'm getting pink smears when I wipe (sorry, TMI). Pretty much given up hope on this one, but calling my doctor today anyway. Lots of baby dust to all of you and I hope well all get a sticky bean soon!
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Foleygirl24
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:36 AM

BUMP!

Foleygirl24
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:07 AM

BUMP!

Foleygirl24
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Clear Blue Easy + test  just now said Negative :-( but it wasn't FMU.

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:09 AM

i'd wait a couple more days, sometimes bfp's dont come until a few days - a week late. Good Luck and relax =) 

Analeigh2012
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Try not to stress. Continue thinking positive and test tomorrow with FMU. You want the lines to darken at this point. Wishing you baby dust the egg gets really sticky today and starts to grow!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Foleygirl24
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:53 AM

BUMP!

Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I have no idea but here's a bump for ya. GL :)
Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:57 AM
BUMP!
mdawn028
by Dawna on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Try not to stress out hon I know it's hard. Try testing again on Monday in the morning time and sometimes the test can give u a false negative. I'd test again in the morning time if u had more than one positive u are more than likely pregnant hon. U are doing good to see your doc. Monday to make sure though. Try to kick your feet up and take it easy til then. When u can and get plenty of rest when u are tired. I hope for the best for u darling. Hugs Dawna. P.s. keep me updated bout everything thanks hon. Hope all goes well for u. Hugs Dawna
amamahamberg
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:02 AM
DON'T give up hope. I have know quite a few women who haven't gotten a dark BFP until 5 weekish. With that said, yes both of my CPs this year started as super light BFP. But, with both CPs I started bleeding within 2-3 days of my normal period start day. I also had pretty bad cramps. If we were not TTC I would have just thought AF was being a big b!tch. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)