Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I didn't know I was Pregnant!!

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:22 AM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this
So I had a few post on here yesturday. I had 4 positive opk in a row four days straight. I heard some ladies say you might already be pregnant, so I took a test.. All three BFP. I had/have no symptoms. I have two daughters so I know when Im pregnant but not this time. No vomiting, body aches cravings only thing is tired but I have two under 4 so Im always tired.
I feel horrible because Im soooo excited but then think like I was drinking and if it was while I was pregnant I pray it didn't affect the baby. I wasn't trying to conceive last month or I wouldn't of been drinking. This month I changed everything because I was.

Since the baby is so small do you think it's harmed?? Regardless there's no drinking but I didn't know I was pregnant and if I didn't take a random test I wouldn't of known but kept trying. I have irregular periods and hope I'm not no more than a month. Please pray for me and the baby seed :)
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wantthatbaby46
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:29 AM

well, first off, CONGRATULATIONS! lol  Good luck and I hope everything goes well! You have irregular periods? When was your last CD1?

Jen4boys06
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!!! I'm sure the baby is fine.  Unless you were drinking excessively, I wouldn't worry.  I know plenty of women who drank before they found out they were pregnant and their baby's were fine.

mdawn028
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Oh hon don't stress by the way congrats hon. I was tired and didn't have much morning sickness either. Some women don't. I did crave grapefruit and I was p***** when Walmart was out of it.lol. Not all women have morning sickness the lucky few don't every pregnancy is different I read about it I read a lot about things like that. I lost my baby from a mc at 8 weeks into my pregnancy. I am trying again. I do have good memories of being pregnant though. Congrats may u have a happy healthy pregnancy hon. Hugs Dawna

Quoting mommietwobe:

So I had a few post on here yesturday. I had 4 positive opk in a row four days straight. I heard some ladies say you might already be pregnant, so I took a test.. All three BFP. I had/have no symptoms. I have two daughters so I know when Im pregnant but not this time. No vomiting, body aches cravings only thing is tired but I have two under 4 so Im always tired.

I feel horrible because Im soooo excited but then think like I was drinking and if it was while I was pregnant I pray it didn't affect the baby. I wasn't trying to conceive last month or I wouldn't of been drinking. This month I changed everything because I was.

Since the baby is so small do you think it's harmed?? Regardless there's no drinking but I didn't know I was pregnant and if I didn't take a random test I wouldn't of known but kept trying. I have irregular periods and hope I'm not no more than a month. Please pray for me and the baby seed :)

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

wooot! =) congrats, i think your ok as long as you don't continue drinking. A lot of women don't find out until 2 or 3 months in and they have continued life normally, baby came out fine =) don't worry!

mommietwobe
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Thanks sooo much. So when would you tell people?? I lied to my boyfriend and said it was a ovulation test I had a pic of in my phone to post on here. I don't even wana tell him yet. I wana go to the doctors first and be out the miscarriage stage but that sounds selfish to wait till July to tell him lol

Quoting mdawn028:

Oh hon don't stress by the way congrats hon. I was tired and didn't have much morning sickness either. Some women don't. I did crave grapefruit and I was p***** when Walmart was out of it.lol. Not all women have morning sickness the lucky few don't every pregnancy is different I read about it I read a lot about things like that. I lost my baby from a mc at 8 weeks into my pregnancy. I am trying again. I do have good memories of being pregnant though. Congrats may u have a happy healthy pregnancy hon. Hugs Dawna

Quoting mommietwobe:

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:57 AM

i would include him, im sure youll want support more than being alone. waiting to july will be torture lol 

Quoting mommietwobe:

Thanks sooo much. So when would you tell people?? I lied to my boyfriend and said it was a ovulation test I had a pic of in my phone to post on here. I don't even wana tell him yet. I wana go to the doctors first and be out the miscarriage stage but that sounds selfish to wait till July to tell him lol

Quoting mdawn028:

Quoting mommietwobe:

fleurmegs
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:06 AM
I have a friend that didn't know she was pregnant for THREE MONTHS (not recommended lol). And she drank. Beautiful, perfectly healthy, baby girl. You don't need to worry.

Congrats!!! What a wonderful surprise!!
mdawn028
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Such a blessing for u hon congrats.
irisha26
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I think you are ok. It takes a while for implantation which creates a blood supply between mother and baby. Congratulations. I think its wonderful
mommietwobe
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:35 AM
What does CD1 stand for??
Match my period started 3-13-13 and lasted four days. I BD during ovulation but didn't track anything or take opk. No period April 9-11. Took test but it was negative all 3 were so I assumed it was my irregular periods which come every other month. The 27 it says I conceived but I didn't BD during that time so irk how far I am or when I really conceived.

Quoting wantthatbaby46:

well, first off, CONGRATULATIONS! lol  Good luck and I hope everything goes well! You have irregular periods? When was your last CD1?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)