Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

my dream interpretation from irish26 COMPLEATLY CORRECT

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:05 AM
  • 21 Replies
2 moms liked this

so about a  weeks ago i had a dream of my looking down at my pregnant belly just rubbing it, i didnt see any faces, no baby just my big pregnant belly..... irish26 interpertated it for me and told me that it means to her that an argument is comming a big argument... WELL SHE WAS COMPLETLY RIGHT... dh and i are spliting up.... found inapropreat  text messages in his phone to other women confronted him he got all worked up i ended up smashing his phone and he hit me a couple times.... this is it my ttc journy is over... and thats ok i dont deserve to be treated, lied to, and cheated on like this im a damn good woman who took damn good care of her man maybe i was just to nice ... stuck by his side through all the bullshit... did so much for him, picked him up when he was down, supported him when he had nothing gave up so much to be with this man... SO MUCH... but its ok im 22 yrs young and what he wont do the next will 3 years of my life wasted....ugg i could go on forever with this vent but there is no use... im done crying just going to try to put the peices of my life back together and move on.. ON ANOTHER NOTE... seeing lots of BFP!!!! baby dust to those still trying.. good luck to all! 

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fleurmegs
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow I'm so sorry. You definitely do not deserve that and are worth so much more. Glad you are moving ahead. I wish you the best and hopefully it won't be too long before you start your TTC journey with a wonderful person.
EAzizM
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs. I am so sorry to hear this but I am glad you are getting a second chance at actually being happy and possibly find someone that will appreciate you. Good luck in your future endeavours.
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

hugs you are a strong girly! You definitely do not need a "man" like that in your life!! You did a great thing by kicking him out your life! You will find mr right soon! Happened to me. And Mr right was around the corner. :) big hugs!!!!

ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Dont ever feel.thaf the last 3yrs of ur life was waisted.... look at it as a Learning experience

bc now you know what you DONT want in a men!!!!

Im sorry that he put his hands on you in anger!!! no woman ever should have that happen!!!
but look on the Positive side of things

you found out before it was to late!!!

I jave nothing but love for ya girl!!!

Your soooooo much better then that!!!

if u need help please dont Hesitate to reach out!!!
Gladys_ortiz89
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
He doesnt deserve to treat a women that way sorry for what happen. Like other ladies also said you found out before it was to late especially for a man that doesnt deserve you.
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:01 PM
THANK U SO MUCH LADIES!!
irisha26
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:03 PM
I m sorry. I hope you will feel better soon. You are young and have so my much ahead of you. Just remember men don't change they only get worse(just in case he ll come crawling back) Gl.
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Thank u SO much for the heads up your amazing keep doing what your doing...

Quoting irisha26:

I m sorry. I hope you will feel better soon. You are young and have so my much ahead of you. Just remember men don't change they only get worse(just in case he ll come crawling back) Gl.

irisha26
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I actually don't do this for a living. But I m sorry to hear about all this. Hugs
acook0331
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN