Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who are you?

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:41 AM
  • 45 Replies
Tell me about yourself!

I am Savana! Nice to meet you. I live in oklahoma. I have three boys and my hubby. I own a bridal boutique and event planning business. We are ttc a girl, our final baby. We just got a new house and we will be moving in around June. It's a beautiful 1920s home and we are bringing it back to life!

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fleurmegs
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I'm Meagan and I live in Colorado. It's just me, DH and our dog right now, and we're TTC #1. We just bought a house and we're moving in later this week! I'm an artist and musician and housewife, I love gardening and the outdoors and I'm a sci fi nerd ;)

Nice to meet you!
junelove8291
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:00 PM
I'm Amanda and I live in New York. Its just me and my DF. We rent an apartment and love it here. We are TTC #1. I work full time and DF is looking for a job but if he cannot find one he will be a stay at home dad. I love sci fi and playing video games. Nice to meet you.
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:00 PM

hi! I'm Stephanie! Married to a amazing man. We have together a bby girl she's two her names lailah. We have sons with our exs. My son I gave up for adoption because I was to young. He will be turning 8 in Aug. His son lives with his birth mom. He's 9. So all together we techincally have 3 kiddos :) we r trying for one more. We want our daughter to have a brother or sister to be close with. :) I work for Cigna health care full time and my hubs works full time as a corporate trainer for Safeway corp office. We live here in HOT phoenix AZ. :) we bought a house a yr ago and enjoy our weekends to do little upgrades! Plus we have a pool that makes the summers not so brutal!!:) nice to meet you!!!

UnFFnStoppable4
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Hello! I'm Mel, 29, I have 3 kids and I'm a full-time student about to graduate. I'm not actively ttc with df, but we've been unprotected for about 8 months.
over40bride
by Tracy on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Hi Savana~ I think you might "know" me. I'm Tracy. I live in AZ and DH and I just married a year ago. First marriage for both of us. I have two children. DD 15yo and DS 22yo.

DH has no children so we are frantically TTC and the ages of 43 and 40. Been TTC for a year. Moving on to IVF next cycle.

4weeman
by Savana on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I am a sci-fi nut too! Congrats on the house!

Quoting fleurmegs:

I'm Meagan and I live in Colorado. It's just me, DH and our dog right now, and we're TTC #1. We just bought a house and we're moving in later this week! I'm an artist and musician and housewife, I love gardening and the outdoors and I'm a sci fi nerd ;)

Nice to meet you!
4weeman
by Savana on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I loved my first apartment. That's so great that he is willing to be a sahd! Then you can be like "husband, get in the kitchen and make me a pie!" Lol.

Quoting junelove8291:

I'm Amanda and I live in New York. Its just me and my DF. We rent an apartment and love it here. We are TTC #1. I work full time and DF is looking for a job but if he cannot find one he will be a stay at home dad. I love sci fi and playing video games. Nice to meet you.
4weeman
by Savana on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:42 PM
That was a very responsible and brave thing you did! I'm jealous of your pool!

Quoting cookie860:

hi! I'm Stephanie! Married to a amazing man. We have together a bby girl she's two her names lailah. We have sons with our exs. My son I gave up for adoption because I was to young. He will be turning 8 in Aug. His son lives with his birth mom. He's 9. So all together we techincally have 3 kiddos :) we r trying for one more. We want our daughter to have a brother or sister to be close with. :) I work for Cigna health care full time and my hubs works full time as a corporate trainer for Safeway corp office. We live here in HOT phoenix AZ. :) we bought a house a yr ago and enjoy our weekends to do little upgrades! Plus we have a pool that makes the summers not so brutal!!:) nice to meet you!!!

4weeman
by Savana on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:43 PM
What degree?

Quoting UnFFnStoppable4:

Hello! I'm Mel, 29, I have 3 kids and I'm a full-time student about to graduate. I'm not actively ttc with df, but we've been unprotected for about 8 months.
4weeman
by Savana on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:43 PM
I stalk your posts ;)

Quoting over40bride:

Hi Savana~ I think you might "know" me. I'm Tracy. I live in AZ and DH and I just married a year ago. First marriage for both of us. I have two children. DD 15yo and DS 22yo.

DH has no children so we are frantically TTC and the ages of 43 and 40. Been TTC for a year. Moving on to IVF next cycle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured