Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Earliest Ovulation?

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:14 PM
  • 9 Replies
So, based on my cm and what I have read online, I think I am ovulating. But, I am CD 12, which seems to be super early. What is the earliest you ladies have ovulated? Also, when you get the cm, are you ovulating that day?
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lovelikethis721
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:25 PM
I ovulated on CD 10 this cycle and had ewcm the day before and day of ovulation.
hmccord
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:28 PM
That makes me feel better! Thought something was wrong with me, lol. Were you on any meds?

Quoting lovelikethis721:

I ovulated on CD 10 this cycle and had ewcm the day before and day of ovulation.

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:04 PM

the earliest i got my pos opk is cd 11, when i got preggers i got my pos opk cd14, i don't get the ewcm (never that i noticed, this cycle i havent and have had pos opk for 3 days now, just clear wet cm, now its turning whitish so im thinking i already O'd, apparently everyone is different and you can't go by that *shrug* =) good luck!

lovelikethis721
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Lol nope my body decided to do what its supposed to do this month and I ovulated on my own.

Quoting hmccord:

That makes me feel better! Thought something was wrong with me, lol. Were you on any meds?

Quoting lovelikethis721:

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I usually ovulate between CDs 10 & 12.  I usually have at least a little ewcm for 3-4 days before O.

You could be Oing today or in a few days.  The EWCM just tells you that you are fertile, you can't really tell when you'll O for sure from it.

hmccord
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:21 AM
I'm still new to temping, but does your temp jump up when you ovulate or does it dip?

Quoting GwenMB:

I usually ovulate between CDs 10 & 12.  I usually have at least a little ewcm for 3-4 days before O.

You could be Oing today or in a few days.  The EWCM just tells you that you are fertile, you can't really tell when you'll O for sure from it.

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I'm cd 10. And got a light opk today. :) I went off my cm only for the last 6 months time.. I'm doing opks. So far shocked its reading now even without any cm. :) good luck!!

hmccord
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Thank you! You too:)

Quoting cookie860:

I'm cd 10. And got a light opk today. :) I went off my cm only for the last 6 months time.. I'm doing opks. So far shocked its reading now even without any cm. :) good luck!!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:08 AM

It jumps up after you O.

Quoting hmccord:

I'm still new to temping, but does your temp jump up when you ovulate or does it dip?

Quoting GwenMB:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)