Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Soy Isoflavones..

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:30 PM
  • 15 Replies
What are the best days to take them? Last cycle I took it CD 4-8 and ovulated on CD 25.. What days should I take them this cycle? I'm CD 2 today of a light period.
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
irisha26
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:52 PM
I think most take it 3-7. Its a happy medium. GL.
Tvokiwi
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

What is soy isoflavones ? Where can I buy it ? N how do I take it ?

ChefFatCat
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Soy is is some what lime clomed.. u take it the same way n u can buy it at almost any walgreen cvs rite aid...

but no matter what do not take more then 200mg per day for the 5days u pick to use it n do not eat or drink anything that has soy in it for the rest of the month!!!!
Also you cant take soy is with other things bc it will Cancel each other out......

I use soy is.... n it gives me Strong ovulation!!!

Quoting Tvokiwi:

What is soy isoflavones ? Where can I buy it ? N how do I take it ?

ChefFatCat
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:09 PM
I take it 5-9...... 200mg....
katamike
by Danielle on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Make sure to do your research. Soy isoflavones can cause cancer in high doses. Like cheffatcat said, be very careful on how you take it.  I think you take it like clomid. FX hope it helps!

BecaXO
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Like what other things? I take a bunch of vitamins and supplements.. I have PCOS and my regimen is specific to my issues.. I took soy iso last cycle and I finally ovulated! Made me so happy lol

Quoting ChefFatCat:Soy is is some what lime clomed.. u take it the same way n u can buy it at almost any walgreen cvs rite aid...

but no matter what do not take more then 200mg per day for the 5days u pick to use it n do not eat or drink anything that has soy in it for the rest of the month!!!!
Also you cant take soy is with other things bc it will Cancel each other out......

Quoting Tvokiwi:What is soy isoflavones ? Where can I buy it ? N how do I take it ?

ChefFatCat
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:24 PM
You cant take anything that would help you Ovulation. like clomed vitex(spell wrong) nor can you eat or drink anything with Soy product. how ever you can take soy is with cassava..

Quoting BecaXO:

Like what other things? I take a bunch of vitamins and supplements.. I have PCOS and my regimen is specific to my issues.. I took soy iso last cycle and I finally ovulated! Made me so happy lol

Quoting ChefFatCat:Soy is is some what lime clomed.. u take it the same way n u can buy it at almost any walgreen cvs rite aid...

Quoting Tvokiwi:What is soy isoflavones ? Where can I buy it ? N how do I take it ?

BecaXO
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Oh ok, gotcha! So my vitamins should be fine then? I'm not on anything else for ovulation other than soy iso

Quoting ChefFatCat:

You cant take anything that would help you Ovulation. like clomed vitex(spell wrong) nor can you eat or drink anything with Soy product. how ever you can take soy is with cassava..

Quoting BecaXO:

ChefFatCat
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Its all good with any Vitamins

Quoting BecaXO:

Oh ok, gotcha! So my vitamins should be fine then? I'm not on anything else for ovulation other than soy iso

Quoting ChefFatCat:

Quoting BecaXO:

BecaXO
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Great, thank you! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured