Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

broken hearted...cp? **blood test results are in**

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM
  • 42 Replies
Just went to the bathroom and when I wiped, there was some pink tinged cm. I'm so broken hearted! I'm about to cry.
Could this be a cp?

Update- temp dropped this am from 98.48 to 97.90, the spotting is a tad heavier. Took a test and it was lighter.I'm so...angry, confused, sad, frustrated, devastated.:'(

Update 2- called my ob, they want me to come in for a blood test.I'll update again when I know the results.

Blood test update- the nurse said that the blood test was negative. She said the test I took must have been a false positive.:( I'm so lost right now.

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GailLynnB
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:20 PM

it may be implantation bleeding, when the egg burrows deeper into the lining. I've never had it but know girls who have.

brupert7
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:23 PM
I so hope you are right!

Quoting GailLynnB:

it may be implantation bleeding, when the egg burrows deeper into the lining. I've never had it but know girls who have.

Just.1.More
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:26 PM
If it gets heavy and turns red it might be, but with my son i had pink spotting for a day he is 5 now. i haven't had any bleeding yet with this pregnancy knock on wood!!
With my last MC spotted brown for two days then got heavy. its hard to say call ur doc if worried also retest in a few days. GL
GailLynnB
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:27 PM

fingers crossed it not a cp. when is your doc appt? keep us updated!!!

Quoting brupert7:

I so hope you are right!

Quoting GailLynnB:

brupert7
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM
I called the doc today and they said that if tomorrow's test is darker, then they will do blood work on Wednesday.

Quoting GailLynnB:

fingers crossed it not a cp. when is your doc appt? keep us updated!!!

Quoting brupert7:

I so hope you are right!

Quoting GailLynnB:

Jrsmommy614
by Chrissy on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I had that with DS it's perfectly normal. Some bleeding even mild cramping is normal in early pregnancy. Unless you have severe cramping and a heavy flow of blood everything is perfectly fine :-) 

CLG122
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Where are you in your cycle?  I had pink blood when I wiped exactly one week before my expected period when I conceived my 2nd.  I thought it was my period, so I used a tampon and figured out it was implantation bleeding a few hours later when I found it totally clean.  Hopefully it's the same for you!

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I  hope it's just IB. Try not to worry for now and just relax.

I've had this with most of my pregnancies, I had it with my son and carried him to term and he was fine.

MamaToCarson
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:30 PM
FX for IB!! Keep me posted!!
katamike
by Danielle on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Just watch it, mine started out with streaks of red, never was pink with my cp. then it just kept getting darker and darker. If it is accompained by severe back and/or shoulder pain call your doc.

You and baby will be just fine. Pink is okay, alot of women have pink discharge after getting pregnant. My FX for you! Keep us updated!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured