Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Took a hpt at 7 tonight and...

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:25 AM
  • 11 Replies
it was a bfn. Im supposed to get my period on the 2nd and this was my 1st round of clomid. I've been nauseous ALL day but i guess i'll wait n see if af shows up! I really hope it doesn't :(
Babydust to all of you lovely ladies :)
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Fx she is a no show and you get a bfp
Jrsmommy614
by Chrissy on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:41 AM

FX you get a BFP soon!! GL

photo BeFunky_285599_536969812996332_1913012575_njpg_zps25f45491.jpg

AshCH
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Hope you get your BFP this month!! GL!
lovelikethis721
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Fx the evil witch stays away and you get a bfp
Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Give it some more time :) GL!
Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Thanks ladies!!!
WishingAway
by Angela on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Did you O later than normal? The reason I ask is bc on clomid I missed my period once and got all excited but clomid can make you O a day or two late.. so I got very disappointed :-( On the other hand when I did get my BFP on my 4th round It wasn't until 2 or 3 days after AF!! So fingers crossed for you!!

Quoting Hopeful_2_be:

Thanks ladies!!!

Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Honestly i dont know when i o'd cuz i didnt want to stress myself out with opks n temping! I bd'd quite a bit all month tho so hopefully i covered it! I just noticed that i just broke out all over my chest. When u got ur bfp did u get bad acne?

Quoting WishingAway:

Did you O later than normal? The reason I ask is bc on clomid I missed my period once and got all excited but clomid can make you O a day or two late.. so I got very disappointed :-( On the other hand when I did get my BFP on my 4th round It wasn't until 2 or 3 days after AF!! So fingers crossed for you!!

Quoting Hopeful_2_be:

Thanks ladies!!!

WishingAway
by Angela on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Everyone is different I didn't get acne but some do!! You never know my fingers are crossed for you!! 

Quoting Hopeful_2_be:

Honestly i dont know when i o'd cuz i didnt want to stress myself out with opks n temping! I bd'd quite a bit all month tho so hopefully i covered it! I just noticed that i just broke out all over my chest. When u got ur bfp did u get bad acne?

Quoting WishingAway:

Quoting Hopeful_2_be:

Thanks ladies!!!

Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

Quoting WishingAway:

Everyone is different I didn't get acne but some do!! You never know my fingers are crossed for you!! 

Quoting Hopeful_2_be:

Quoting WishingAway:

Quoting Hopeful_2_be:

Thanks ladies!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN