Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

super early and super light af

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:53 AM
  • 7 Replies
ok so I started what I think is af 8 days early! im never early! I wasnt supposed 2 start until may 6th. well it hasnt even been 48 hrs since i started and the bleeding is almost gone. the 1st day it was a little heavy but still usinf regular tampons and the 2nd day I barely needed a tampon. I never had the cramping before af like I always do. that didnt start until after I started bleeding the 1st day and then it quit. I have been dizzy for a couple weeks now and having hot flashes the last few days. I never have hot flashes. I dont know if my hormones r just out of whack or what. normally af is heavy the 1st two days then starts lightening up the 3rd day but usually lasts 5 days. I took a hpt last night and it was bfn. I keep forgetting to take it with fmu. ill probably wait and test again may 6th. has anyone had bleeding like this way before af was due and been preggo?
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Do you temp? It could be IB, but if it was it could take a few days for a hpt to come up positive.

FX for you!

mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:36 AM

no. I don't know anything about temping. I always see women on here talking about it though.

Quoting beachlove512:

Do you temp? It could be IB, but if it was it could take a few days for a hpt to come up positive.

FX for you!

Just.1.More
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I have gotten AF a week early before, knew it was af because the pregnancy tests all came back negative. But maybe IB for you good luck hun 

beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Hmm well if you're not temping then I suppose you won't know for sure you o'd. If it wasn't IB, maybe it's an anovulatory cycle? AF tends to be lighter when there's no O. It could even be breakthrough bleeding midcycle. GL!

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

no. I don't know anything about temping. I always see women on here talking about it though.

Quoting beachlove512:

FX for you!

mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:57 PM
dunno.
mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Still very light today. Didn't even need a tampon.
mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:42 PM
And I'm irritable and my lower back feels uncomfortable and I'm usually not irritable once af starts. It's always the week before. I'm not having the normal af symptoms I usually have.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured