Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

ugh the things we women go through

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:48 AM
  • 12 Replies
I am 9 dpo and have been off and om crampy since 6 dpo. On 6 dpo I had a really sharp kinda pinch cramp then i have been crampy since...never have I cramped like this so much in a cycle.

Guess I am just venting.my temps are toggling between 98.2 and 98.1.

How is everyone else?
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I *think* I o'd last night (had +opk and O pain). My temp went up 0.3 this morning so fx!

I remember when I was pregnant with DS I got some weird sharp, crampy pains and thought "what the heck was that?!" then a few days later got af type cramps thinking I wasn't pregnant. A few days after that I got a bfp!

I hope you get your bfp! GL!

fleurmegs
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:42 AM
I think I'm 3DPO. Your signs look promising! My temps are continuing to rise, so that's good I suppose :)
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Fx this is it for you! I'm on cd38. I didn't ovulate this cycle so I'm just waiting around for the next one.
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:55 AM
I didnt ovulate until cd 31....my cycles keep.getting longer by 4 days

Quoting Focused_Mom:

Fx this is it for you! I'm on cd38. I didn't ovulate this cycle so I'm just waiting around for the next one.

tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:09 AM

what is th highest bbt its should go up because mine is like cd 1196.0 cd12 96.70 cd 13 96.9 then today cd 14 97 and  I m not having any intercouse due to my husbands low sperm count and I m using prenatals n vit d and progesta care n geritol I m not doing to do anything 1st of May will wait till end of May to see if I can find an donor

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Not quite sure I get what ya mean.
But when I ovulated my temp dipped to 96.3 then up to 97.5 then 98.3 and 98.1 I am 9 dpo and temp was 98.2

Quoting tinkerbellp:

what is th highest bbt its should go up because mine is like cd 1196.0 cd12 96.70 cd 13 96.9 then today cd 14 97 and  I m not having any intercouse due to my husbands low sperm count and I m using prenatals n vit d and progesta care n geritol I m not doing to do anything 1st of May will wait till end of May to see if I can find an donor

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:00 PM
AF just left the building. :)
MommyLuvsAK
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:20 PM

hey good luck im also 3dpo and my temps are rising...good luck!! hopefully we'll be sharing matching due dates

Quoting fleurmegs:

I think I'm 3DPO. Your signs look promising! My temps are continuing to rise, so that's good I suppose :)

ttctoddler boytoddler girlpunchinghave a nice day

fleurmegs
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Boy I hope so!! That would be awesome! Good luck to you too! :D

Quoting MommyLuvsAK:

hey good luck im also 3dpo and my temps are rising...good luck!! hopefully we'll be sharing matching due dates

Quoting fleurmegs:

Camsmommy12
by Christina on May. 1, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Hey lady where have you been .. goodo seeing ya!! I haven't been following cycle days.. GL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN