Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

The longest days of my life that will never end

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:26 AM
  • 6 Replies

We had our transplant on April 25th.  These have been the longest 5 days of my life and still have till May 7th before we will know if it worked.  They used two 8A grade eggs.  We had 13 to start, 10 fertilized, and after the use of the 2 best eggs we had 6 that were frozen.  Our grade C did not make it to day 5 in the incubate, but all the bs did.  

I am going stir crazy waiting for May 7th to get here, I have tryed keeping myself busy but with a husband who thinks i have to take it easy every day all day im going to go crazy.  Not to mention how all the hormone shots and pills from now and than are still funking with my system.  I feel like life is at a stand still to tell me if life is going to be good or if my heart will be broken.  It has been such a long road.  2 yrs of surgery's, test and everything else and it is all coming to an end on May 7th.  When you start this process you think it will never come to an end but than when your at the end and have no other tricks up your sleeves and its out of your hands.  Just need answers one way or another.  

Right now everthing is at a stand still, and i need my world to start turning again without the stress of the past 2 yrs of test and procedures.  But if it dosnt work and Im not pregnant than were do i go from here?  We can't afford to do this again.  So failure is a life sentance for me....  I think i am extreamly emotional today and it really sucks being stuck in my head alone....

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Aaawww sweetie its almost there ... few more days.... u can do it sweetie .... baby dust !!!!
Sonylena
by Selena on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I really hope it works for you girl!!! 

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry you are having to go through all that. I hope this is it and you get the biggest fattest positive ever on may 7!
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:29 AM

(((hugs)))  Go get a few good books to read or movies to watch!  I'd be going crazy, too.

JacknJill
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Movies. Card games computer games. Good luck!
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:20 AM

If it doesnt work you just keep pushing forward like I have. I have been ttc #1 for 61/2yrs with 2 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs and will be doing another sometime this summer. You have 6 that are frozen so that would be your next step to get a frozen ET done. I never had any to freeze so I have to go through fresh everytime which is 100000 worse than a frozen. Good luck and I hope to be reading about a bfp soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN