Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I have a bad feeling UPDATE Update #2-Saw the RE

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:03 AM
  • 9 Replies

I took clomid on April 15-19. My cycle started on the 11th. Extremely light. I started using opks last week, I got another period!!!!! 19 days apart? I called my doctor. He had me go in and take a blood test today. He will be calling with the results. This period is so painful I called off work. :( I'm so scared whatever is happening to my body.

UPDATE
I saw the doctor this morning. HE has no clue why I had two periods in April. He said I am taking the month of May off. I also did not ovulate... Again :( so he wants to see me first week of June. I made an appointment with a RE to get further testing done. So I guess I'm on a TTC break this cycle! Good luck ladies ! Hopefully I get some answers soon.

Update #2

Saw the RE this morning. It was great. He told me a lot of other things that my gyno didn't even touch base on. For one I have to have the rubella vaccine. Apparently I am prone to getting it so I have to get that before I get pregnant because I happen to catch the german measles while I am preggo it can cause the baby to be blind, mental retardation.. so I am getting that in a few days. He is going to do a few test like the HSG where they put the dye into my ovaries and tubes to make sure they are open. He looked at my FSH test and that was perfect so I guess My ovaries are just being lazy. He told me NEVER take clomid again. I've done three rounds with vision issues and I will never be taking it again. So after all this testing is done, I will be doing Fremara. He said he is 95% sure it will get me to ovulate! whoop! :) My husbands sperm is beyond good. His test shows that his GOOD sperm count was 142 million. He said anything OVER 10 is good so nothing wrong with my husband!

A lot to try and remember! I know I have to schedule the HSG on Monday and then get my blood test cd2,3 or 4. So much to remember! 

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I hope your doc can figure out what's going on!  Keep us posted!

ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Ohhhh sweetie I hope all is well!!!
JacknJill
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Bump for update
Gladys_ortiz89
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:32 PM
I hope you get a bfp in june then best wishes for you
ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 4:01 PM
So the doc has no clue??? thats not cool!!! I hope the RE has answers gl girl n baby dust!!!
JacknJill
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Thanks. Nothing is more frustrating than not having answers! I can't wait to see the RE on Saturday !

Quoting ChefFatCat:

So the doc has no clue??? thats not cool!!! I hope the RE has answers gl girl n baby dust!!!
JacknJill
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM

BUMP for update #2

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 4, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Sounds like a good appt with the RE!

ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Thats great news!!!!! i hope this is it for you!!! gl sweetie!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)